Ratings for Dr. Andrew G. Gordon

Dr. Gordon is extreemely knowlegeable. He has alerted me to some medical issues that were later confirmed by testing.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Andrew Gordon is an EXCELLENT doctor! He is very attentive and truly cares about his patients. He always takes his time to listen and explains everything to you in depth. He has no problem referring you to another doctor, if need be. He also will run tests where indicated. I trust Dr. Gordon and refer him whenever the occassion arrises.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

He is a horrible doctor. I have an immune mediated disease and he knew nothing about it. I had just moved to the area and went there to have specific tests run that I have done yearly so I am familiar with them. He acted like he knew about the tests and then when they came back he interpreted them wrong and had sent out for the wrong tests and I had to go back in with a copy of my previous testing to show him what needed to be done. Not only that but he was totally arrogant. His bedside manner is disgraceful. If you want a rude, disrespectful doctor who acts like he knows what he is doing then go for it otherwise...stay away from him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

I didn't like my experiences with this doctor. I saw him twice and quickly looked for another primary. He's got a horrible bedside manner and makes you feel like you're wasting his time.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

I called,left on hold ten minutes then cut off by them.Called back and the office person was rude and condesending.I was told I would have to have a meet and greet and a physical was not available to new patients.His rude staff has to be a direct representation of the doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

who needs to be told the obvious-overweight, need to exercise, etc.? He's an ok doc, but his bedside manner keeps many away.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Dr. Andrew G. Gordon's Credentials

• Univ Francois-Rabelais, Uer De Med De Tours, Tours, France (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med