Ratings for Dr. Oleg Davie

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

A rare find - beautiful offices, attentive staff, state of the art everything. Dr. Davie is great. Special thanks to Regina, who always exceeds my expectations. Recently had a Microlaser Peel with Regina who was knowledgeable and stepped me through the process with compassion. Dr. Davie handles all of my injectibles and under his care my skin has never looked better. 5 stars across the board

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

My name is Louise Pignotti and I am writing about the best doctor in Brooklyn and Manhattan. His name is Dr.Davi. He specializes in many cosmetic procedures for the face, skin and body. Dr.Davi in my opinion is a true artist. He, unlike other doctors knows EXACTLY what each patient needs based on their skin type, texture and contour of the face. He just doesn't use "any" filler. He uses what is best suited for the individual because everyone's skin is different. All of my friends go to him and truly love him. He stands by his work. If you want to get rid of wrinkles or are interested in any other procedure for the skin or body you are making the right choice by going to Dr.Davi. I am speaking with many years of experience with Dr.Davi. His office is located at 133-A West End Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11235 718 743-5616. He also has an office in NYC.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

I have had many procedures throughout the years,including botox, various fillers, chemical peels and lasers. The results have always been in line with what Dr. Davie told me they would be and I was always very satisfied. He and his staff are professional, understanding and courteous. He is very knowledge and always has the latest equipment and technology available to his patients. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

Doctor Davie is an ARTIST. Would gladly recommend Dr.Davie to family and friends. After consulting with few other doctors I was still afraid and uncertain of this procedure, abdominal liposculpting. After one visit with Dr.Davie I was impressed with his gentle mannerism and his honesty. I knew that I would be in safe hands. His office and his staff convinced me that I would be able to ask questions and get all the necessary information. I'm one month post-op and pleased with the outcome, support, service and professionalism of Dr.Davie and his staff. If you are looking for a cosmetic doctor, Dr.Davie is the one to see. Always professional, caring, and takes time to answer all your questions!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I want to share my experience. Dr. Davie is a wonderful person and wonderful doctor. His office is always very welcoming, staff is very nice and helpful. Procedures performed by Dr. Davie and his aesthetician are top of the line, newest technology is always there. Unfortunately, even this great man and doctor is not protected from crazy people and their remarks. Sorry that doctors are so vulnerable now days. Again, want to thank Dr. Davie and his staff for everything they do for me and other patients.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

15 yrs after having c-section and 2 kids, my stomack was just a huge kangaroo pouch. It was so overlapped, I hated looking in full length mirrors. I did not even want my husband to see me naked. All doctors I saw recommended only tummy tuck and I hated to undergo this procedure because of general anesthesia and radiculous "smily face" as a result. I red somewhere that Vaser lipo and liposculpting and surgical technique called by doctors "superficial liposuction" can provide substantial skin tightening and then I found Dr. Davie. It has only been a week since my Vaser lipo and I feel like a whole new woman! Yes, I'm still sore and quite swollen but there is no more pouch! I could not beleive my skin can contract so much. I can already see my feminine shape. It's beautiful work. Dr. Davie is a master sculptor!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I've suggering from dark spots, enlarged pores and overall bad skin appearance for years. Always was afraid of lasers. Two weeks ago I saw a friend of mine who looked like she was born yeasterday, so perfect her skin was. Not withoput hesitation I had combination of BBL, microlaserpeel and fractional skin resurfacing at Dr. Davie office in Manhattan. Results are great. I received so much care, so much attention I woulod never expected. Thanks him and his stuff for being so professional and just wonderful people.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Davie is a talented and professional doctor with a respectful and calm demeanor. I had fairly severe face asymmetry, and he made me look almost perfect by augmenting one side of my face and reducing the other. I am extremely pleased with the results and would certainly recommend him to anyone looking for a face correction. His staff is lovely and kind, and made every effort to make sure I was comfortable and accommodated in every way during my consultation, procedures and follow-up appointments.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Davie is the most professional, meticulous, talented, caring, and honest doctor I've ever met. He does above and beyond to give you the best possible outcome. I had full restoration of my face - laser resurfacing, fat transfer to my face and brow lift followed by special light treatments. I am so thrilled with my results! He takes his time, answers all questions, never makes you feel rushed. He explains all the possibilities, and is so conscientious that he does that extra mile to make patients happy. I have recommended him to many people, and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012