Ratings for Dr. Benjamin C. Mozie

All I can say about this MD is EXELLECENT!!!!!! He is the best ever. Very professional, bed side manner is excellent. Knowledges- he is the best.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I have been seeing this doctor for about two years. My previous doctor passed away and my records were sent to him by default. I have had nothing but excellent care since coming to this office. I have walked in and been seen with a timely and courteous fashion the same as if I had an appointment. Very friendly and caring staff and Dr. Mozie is very caring and extremely detailed in his explanations and care.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I saw this dr for the first time this morning. He is all I need now. He is the very good and the staff are kind as well I spent a total of 40 mins in this office compared to other offices I've been to spending at least 2 hrs. This office is cool, staff are friendly, then the dr is very knowledgeable in treating my diagnosis. He explained everything to me in a simple language I understand.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I will strongly recommend this DR to any one who really want to be well taken care of. I am a RN and have been suffering from a terrible spasm since I had my gall bladder taken out. No doctor have ever been able to help me with this problem until I met Dr Mozie. I was referred to him by a friend. OMG! He is respectful, listen carefully to all my complains before performing the diagnostic tests. He gave me a prescription, and now I can say I am healed. He is a Kind man, God fearing and in all, well knowledgeable. I don't normally write a review but being a medical professional I can tell a red flag on pain seekers when I see one. A review I read on this page dated 9/9/13 is laughable., stating his or her med dose were changed from what the MD in California gave. It is terrible when people lie just because of their anger. I can not say enough about this Dr Mozie, I wish I have met him earlier. But I thank God for giving me such a wonderful Dr. Thank you Dr Mozie, you are the best!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

This Dr. and his staff were late in seeing me. I had an hour wait time. Dr. Mozie did not take any of my concerns serious. I came from California and had a medical plan that worked well for me (I suffer from Type 1 Diabetes, PTSD, Depression, Major Back and hip pain (degenerative spinal disease), High Blood pressure, and Sleep Apnea. At the first time of seeing the Doctor I had a sprained ankle and told the doctor about this concern and "got not a word or a look at the ankle". When refilling my meds his staff was not prompt in getting the prescriptions in. I needed my mental meds and pain meds prescribed and the Dr. and his staff did not get them into the pharmacy. My meds were adjusted to what the Dr. thought I should be at not what my plan was in the past. I had to call several times to get my meds order. Horrible service and Dr.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. B.C. Mozie is an excellent professional Dr. His staff Tonya, Kelly and everyone are very careing and as professional as any big city Dr.'s office. They very kind careing and the Dr. is very quick and thorough in his diagnosis. I personally, don't have any insurance and can't afford a large bill each month. Although, I live in Dyersburg. His price is reasonable enough for me. I got lucky,( or unlucky being injured). I was working in Mo.Cleaning and rebuilding after a tornado had devestated the area in Pemiscot,County. A guy I worked with recomended I see Dr. Mozie about my back , leg, and neck. I have seen Dr. Thorton for the injuries for year's he only charged $25 per visit. He retired on me. I saw whatever whenever Dr. I could afford. During the other time's I worked in severe pain. I tried drinking after work to ease my acheing back and knee. This really made thing's worse the neck day. Anyway I thank the good Lord every day for my Nigerien Dr. He is very much a God send.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008