Ratings for Dr. Eric M. Joseph

I considered consulting this doctor, but I find it highly suspicious his last 20 reviews were all created within a day or two of each other.

Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Joseph is simply the best doctor hands down. I have been to him 4 times now for my Silikon lip injections and I could not be happier. I get compliments on my lips all the time! Dr. J is sweet, caring, funny, and very compassionate. He always take the best care of me and has enhanced my smile ten fold! I highly recommend Dr. Joseph, especially if you are considering a permanent treatment like your lips. I have never had a single issue with my lips and I love looking in the mirror now! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I should preface that I do not write reviews but Dr.Joseph is exceptional! He addressed all of my concerns and issues regarding my non-surgical rhinoplasty. I suffered an injury and felt hopeless until I found Dr.Joseph...he made my nose look better than it once did! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Joseph is a caring, professional, and ethical physician. I had injections of Silikon under my eyes six years ago and when I went back for a third recently he actually told me to continue to wait on it because he wanted to be safe and not overfill. Basically someone whose judgement you can trust and hands you can feel safe in. Office is friendly/welcoming too. I am sure I will be back later as time goes on.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Joseph and his staff are absolutely amazing. They are so kind and compassionate. Care about everything you have to mention and what your expectations will be. So thankful to have found such a kind and caring practice on the East Coast.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Joseph is extraordinary with his work. He improved my face up to 80 percent. I am obsessed !!! Came back for the last 20 percent but Dr. joseph convinced me not to go forward with the procedures. I appreciate his professionalism and advice and I am truly happy to have met him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Pleasant personality, knowledgeable, professional. I have been coming to see Dr. JOSEPH for several years now and i will recommend to him over and over again to anyone i know. Result of his work shows high quality. He is not the cheapest but like they say you get what you pay for. Love this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Doctor Joseph is really great at telling you what you really need. If you are hesitant, he will not push you to get anything in excess. I find that to be a good thing. He listens to your needs and wont steer you the wrong way. I had a good experience with silicone fillers and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Joseph and his staff are excellent! I have been a patient of Dr. Joseph's for about 4 years. I originally came for a consultation on my nose. Having 2 previous rhinoplasties with another doctor, I was left unhappy with the results. He fixed my nose with only 1 treatment of Silikon 1000. It is PERFEFCT now! I could not be happier. After that, I have had both Botox and Xeomin treatments every 4 months for lines and wrinkles around my eyes and forehead area. I look years younger! I am very pleased with the results that I have has at Dr. Joseph's office. He is always enthusiastic and professional. It is a pleasure to come here.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Joseph is just amazing! He is a true professional and always works in the interest of his patients. I had visited him thrice before and got fillers for my nose, chin and under eye. I was concerned about deep tear trough and requested doctor to inject filler .. he was very concerned and advice against it as was not sure if it would address my concern. He would never do any fillers unless the patient would have positive result .. that is like a true doctor for whom the patients happiness comes first.. thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Eric M. Joseph's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ