Ratings for Dr. Eric M. Joseph

As always, Dr. Joseph and his team were amazing accommodating. I would expect nothing less.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I have seen Dr. Joseph 3 times four Silikon injections, once to correct too much nostril show and twice for my lips. All 3 procedures were performed with beautiful precision, and I was thrilled with the results! I did a lot of research on Silikon injections and traveled from MA to see Dr Joseph, because he is the expert in this area. I highly recommend Dr Joseph. Not only is he is a talented surgeon, he is an all around nice guy, down to earth, funny and lots of personality. His staff is awesome as well. I really enjoy my visits, they have definitely been worth the trip from MA!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

This is my second lip treatment with Dr. Joseph. I love the result. Also, wonderful staff and service in his office.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Excellent experience! Dr. Joseph is thorough, professional and honest. For years I have wasted money on doctors and services that did nothing to help my concerns. It's refreshing to have honesty and a doctor that truly cares about your concerns and offers a real solution.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Joseph is extremely personable! Both him and his staff are extremely friendly and easy going. He remembers small details and does not forget a patient!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

This is my third time visiting Dr Joseph and each time he has been friendly and the results have been amazing. He has restored my confidence and i would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Joseph and his staff are more than accomodting and friendly. His level of expertise clearly shows through in his work. The combination of my amazing results with his great hospitality made for a more than ideal experience. God bless Dr. Joseph!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

My experience with Dr. Joseph was excellent. I came in to have the grooves under my eyes filled and Dr. Joseph explained the options and what I could expect for results. The procedure itself went excellent and I experienced no pain during the injections or downtime after. Dr. Joseph was extremely informative, helpful and friendly during the consultation and procedure and I am very glad that I went to see him. The results have been excellent and I could not be more pleased with the outcome.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Joseph is one of the most caring, skilled doctors I have had the pleasure of being a patient of. I have worked with several plastic surgeons, ENTs, and dermatologist over the years and Dr. Joseph rises to the top of them all! One, he has a very good professional eye for what needs to be done and can work wonders in improving one's looks. But as importantly, he is unique in that he actively listens to your concerns and does his best to make his patients happy. The follow-up care is beyond compare, rest assured he will be there for you if you ever have concerns or issues. I have been a patient of Dr. Joseph for several years and look forward to being his patient anytime in the future that I have need!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

He is Exceptional doctor. Easy to explain what you want/need and comes through exactly. Could not be happier.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Eric M. Joseph's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ