Ratings for Dr. Eric M. Joseph

I received a rhinoplasty with Dr. Joseph approximately 6 years ago and I STILL constantly receive compliments on my perfect nose! He is truly a master of the craft, and his skill speaks for itself in my natural yet perfectly contoured nose (to no exaggeration! Contouring makeup is useless for me because my nose is already perfect lol) I admit, when I first thought about having this procedure I was a bit apprehensive. The last thing I wanted was to have an overly done nose job and the possibility of this happening petrified me. However, after reading reviews and meeting with Dr. Joseph, my fears subsided. Dr. Joseph took his time to explain the procedure to me in detail, answered all of my questions, and gave me a virtual example of what my nose would look like after the procedure. Dr. Joseph suggested narrowing both the bridge and nostrils to make a more petite and feminine nose. Originally I had just planned on narrowing the bulbous tip, however, after showing me before and after images of what my nose would look like and seeing Dr. Joseph’s confidence, I knew I could trust his professional opinion. (And I truly am forever grateful that I did!) From the initial consultation and the weeks following post op to today, Dr. Joseph and his staff have taken nothing but AMAZING care of me. When I call, the receptionist always greets me warmly and remembers exactly who I am (even after all these years!). His professionalism, knowledge and experience as not only a plastic surgeon but also an ENT, and sarcastic personality made my decision an easy one. I never once felt like he was trying to rush me or sell me anything, in fact, I felt the exact opposite. I truly feel like family when I go in for silicon touch-ups and the best thing about that, IS HE PROVIDES THE TOUCHUPS FOR FREE AND FOR LIFE. How amazing? And what other Doctors do that? Overall, Dr. Joseph exceeded all of my expectations. I even sent my mother and sister in for consultations with him and recommend him to anyone I meet looking to have some cosmetic work done. If you are looking for a Dr. who is truly an expert, honest, caring, (not to mention funny) and dedicated to his patients, look no further. Dr. Joseph you are THE BEST! Thank you for helping make me the confident woman I am today ! (so corny but true!)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I LOVE DR JOSEPH AND HIS STAFF! Ive been to this office for lip enhancement hand rejuvenation (permanant without surgery or downtime-yes perm!!) Ive also had botox and went back for my second time of getting botox-no pain-no bruising-no bleeding!! today I had a microderm with Mila and wow the best Ive ever had anyplace! I also had computer imaging on my nose to narrrow it and a few other things. I cannot praise this office enough. Their before and after pics speak for his work as well. Dr Joseph never rushed me or made me feel unimportant. He runs on time and spends a lot of time explaining and asking if you have questions and knowing exactly what you want. I dont live close by the office but the ride is so worth it!! If you are considering anything please check out this office. I am not one to write reviews but he is worth it!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I have had four procedures done by Doctor Joseph. Eyelids, lip injections. Botox and skin tag removal and I couldn't be happier. Dr.J took plenty of time explaining the procedures the recovery and the aftercare. The office staff especially Gloria and JoAnn are extremely polite and helpful. I wouldn't go any othe Doctor for touch up work. Thank you Doctor Joseph.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I found Dr. Joseph to be very knowledgeable and exceedingly skillful. I went to him for injections to raise the bridge of my nose. Throughout the three sessions I had with him, he never pressured me to go for any procedures I was not comfortable with. He was very honest and forthcoming and provided sound professional medical advice. I did not experience any complications or bruising, and was able to go back to my regular routine the next day. My results was what I was looking for as I still look like me, but with what I believe is a better looking, still natural, feature. For those people seeking a more drastic change, I recommend discussing with Dr. Joseph the procedure most right for you, and reviewing on realself the results you can expect. I am pleased with the treatment and care I receive, and would recommend Dr. Joseph to anyone who is searching for a means of enhancing their looks and has reasonable expectations.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr joesph performed my rhinoplasty as well as two rounds of silikon-1000 lip injections. Having the rhinoplasty done really changed my life. My nose had always been a source of insecurity for me so much so I didn't like to look people in the eyes and would only want to be photographed from select angles. I was also really scared to have surgery because I had never had any sort of surgery in my life and this would be on the centerpiece of my face. However when I met dr Joseph he was so kind and compassionate i knew this was the only person I'd be comfortable with performing my surgery. I am now one year post op and I love my nose! Dr Joseph did an outstanding job giving me a cute feminine nose that still looks like me. My face looks more balanced now and the lip augmentations are the icing on the cake. My lips are plump and smooth and my results are permanent. I am so happy that I chose dr Joseph and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

I went to Dr. Joseph for my nose & frown lines. At the consult, he gave me a price of $1300 for a silikon injection (probably just saline solution), but said it may take 1-3 visits. He made it clear that was the TOTAL price. So after paying the $1300 with absolutely NO results, I went back for the next injection. Only then did he tell me the 2nd one would cost an additional $375! I was shocked that I would have to pay again. He became obnoxious and condescending immediately after I politely challenged him about having to pay again. If only "cost" $375, why should I have to pay $1300 for the first injection that did absolutely NOTHING. I reluctantly went back for the second injection and again saw NO results. What a complete waste of money and time! He knows that people already have alot of money invested and are forced to spend the additional money to see results. The worst part is that he claims to be such a religous man, but is clearly taking advantage of people with his scam.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Joseph has a passion for rhinoplasty. He loves making people look their best, and has a talent for giving people noses that are the right shape and size for their face. He really cares about his patients as people, spends time with them, and even gives out his cell phone number in case you need to reach him. After surgery, he does regular follow-up appointments (at no charge) and is nothing if not dedicated to your complete happiness with the final result. His office staff is fabulous and I have experienced no wait time at all for appointments. Oh, and I have a beautiful, feminine nose! Overall, a 110% positive experience! As a side note, I would like to add that the week I met with Dr. Joseph I was on the cusp of having 12 days off from work between year-end holidays. I wanted nothing more than to fit my surgery in during this time (and while I had the nerve to go through with it). Dr. Joseph made that happen.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Today I visited Dr. Joseph and his staff. It was the best visit ever! Not only is his staff so polite and professional, Dr. Joseph took his time with me and my concerns and thoroughly explained what I needed and didn't need! I love his honest opinion and he made me feel very comfortable with my decision. I know for a fact that Dr. Joseph will be the doctor for me now and in the future. Simply put, he is the best!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

I went for rhinoplasty consultation and in my opinion, Dr. Joseph's bedside manner was very out of line. He told me my nose was "gigantic" and that my nose job was an "emergency." The fact that a doctor could call a completely elective cosmetic procedure an "emergency" is ridiculous in my opinion. Bullying someone into getting a procedure done is no way to do business.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Eric M. Joseph's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ