Ratings for Dr. Kimberly J. Van Zee

Dr. Van Zee is an exceptional physician! Apart from her competence as a surgeon, she is very warm and caring and makes me feel like I'm her only patient. She always takes the time to explain procedures and to answer any questions that my family members or I may have.... Thank you, Dr. Van Zee! You've made this journey so much easier because you truly care.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Van Zee did surgery for one of my friends a few year ago and she did surgery for me six months ago. She is the best doctor I've seen and I love her so much. My family appreciate her very much.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I absolutely love this doctor. She is a true blessing to her hospital and to her patients. She truly shows that she cares. I went to her and she patiently explained everything to me. She gave me hope that we would beat my cancer and she told me at our first meeting "Lets get this cancer out so you can live a long life with your family." From that moment on I knew that I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Compassionate, knowledgeable, takes her time to explain everything with you, great bedside manner, excellent surgeon. I went to her a few years ago for a second opinion and decided to stay with which was the best decision of my life. My only complaint was the incredibly long wait (I think because she spends so much time with each patient), but it was always worth the wait, and I think it's possible this has been resolved now.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Kimberly J. Van Zee's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1987)

Health Net