Ratings for Dr. Gilbert Manso

Dr. Manso is truly amazing!!! Dr. Manso is a functional doctor who provides holistic therapy and treatments. I am so happy to know this doctor!!! He practices both Eastern and Western medicine. If you have major health concerns or minor, Dr. Manso will help you get your life back and your health on track. Kind, considerate, smart and great sense of humor. Dr. Manso is an MD with knowledge of current methodologies; specializing in vitamin and mineral infusion and more. HE TRULY IS ONE OF A KIND! Don't think twice, give him a call. You will be happy you did :)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr Manso has restored my health. I suffer from a thyroid condition and he has relieved me of symptoms. He is direct, congenial, generous and knowledgeable. Practices conventional & holistic medicine.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Doctors under the maxim of teach a man to fish, not give the man a fish.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

A breath of fresh air. Straigh forward, compassionate and very thorough. Brilliant. Huge arsenal of natural treatments. Supports vegans. Alternative meducine.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I am thriving under Dr. Manso's care. I have MS and he has helped me put it in remission.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

He's the best! Patient and thorough and looks at things from many different perspectives. Shows me choices I never knew existed.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

He simply is the best. He recommends alternative holistic services.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

It took a few minutes to be greated. I had high hopes for this doctor and was disappointed that all of his recommendations for me were based on anecdotal evidence and experience with past clients, not lab work. Additionally, his main recommendation included an extreme diet that would have no way been healthy for me and to lose as much weight as possible although I am already at a very healthy weight. Following his guidance would have been dangerous to my health.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

This doctor is awesome! He really cares about your health. And a BIG 'plus' in my book, he's a Godly man! He'll guide you to an appropriate situation concerning your Whole health!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Alternative medicine expert. Very effective treatment. Straight forward, candid.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Gilbert Manso's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Growing up in Cuba and later practicing medicine in Asia and Europe, I became familiar with many effective forms of natural healing. Nevertheless, until 1980, I practiced mostly the Western, American Medical Association type of medicine that I was taught at the University of Texas Medical Branch. In the early 1980’s an extremely knowledgeable expert in natural healing and nutrition came to work with me by divine providence. She patiently and skillfully guided me through books, seminars and workshops in natural healing. She helped me to network with the right people, and taught me on a daily basis. She also introduced me to the Bible. The Scriptures rapidly transformed my philosophy, my medical practice and my life. The results were so gratifying, that I have been immersed in the study and practice of alternative medicine and the Scriptures since then. I am pleased to be able to offer our patients the most effective methods of Western as well as Alternative Medicine.

• English
  • Spanish

• University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston (Grad. 1969)

• Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree