Ratings for Dr. Gilbert Manso

Dr Manso has restored my health. I suffer from a thyroid condition and he has relieved me of symptoms. He is direct, congenial, generous and knowledgeable. Practices conventional & holistic medicine.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Doctors under the maxim of teach a man to fish, not give the man a fish.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

A breath of fresh air. Straigh forward, compassionate and very thorough. Brilliant. Huge arsenal of natural treatments. Supports vegans. Alternative meducine.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

He simply is the best. He recommends alternative holistic services.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

It took a few minutes to be greated. I had high hopes for this doctor and was disappointed that all of his recommendations for me were based on anecdotal evidence and experience with past clients, not lab work. Additionally, his main recommendation included an extreme diet that would have no way been healthy for me and to lose as much weight as possible although I am already at a very healthy weight. Following his guidance would have been dangerous to my health.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

This doctor is awesome! He really cares about your health. And a BIG 'plus' in my book, he's a Godly man! He'll guide you to an appropriate situation concerning your Whole health!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Alternative medicine expert. Very effective treatment. Straight forward, candid.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Manso and his staff supported my intention to allow God's healing grace work with and through my body for the healing I have achieved and the healing I continue to manifest. Dr. Manso is knowledgeable and guided by God's hand.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Gilbert Manso's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Growing up in Cuba and later practicing medicine in Asia and Europe, I became familiar with many effective forms of natural healing. Nevertheless, until 1980, I practiced mostly the Western, American Medical Association type of medicine that I was taught at the University of Texas Medical Branch. In the early 1980’s an extremely knowledgeable expert in natural healing and nutrition came to work with me by divine providence. She patiently and skillfully guided me through books, seminars and workshops in natural healing. She helped me to network with the right people, and taught me on a daily basis. She also introduced me to the Bible. The Scriptures rapidly transformed my philosophy, my medical practice and my life. The results were so gratifying, that I have been immersed in the study and practice of alternative medicine and the Scriptures since then. I am pleased to be able to offer our patients the most effective methods of Western as well as Alternative Medicine.

• Spanish
  • English

• University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston (Grad. 1969)

• Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree
  • Exceptionally Helpful Award
  • Top 10 Family Doctors in Houston, TX
  • Highly Knowledgeable Award
  • #1 in 1238 Family Doctors in Houston, TX

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Phone Number has been updated from "" to "7138409355".

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Manso has restored my health. I suffer from a thyroid condition and he has relieved me of symptoms. He is direct, congenial, generous and knowledgeable. Pr..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctors under the maxim of teach a man to fish, not give the man a fish."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "After tremendous research, I scheduled an appt with Dr Manso for my 5 year old daughter that has an unusual autoimmune condition we haven't been able to quiet f..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " A breath of fresh air. Straigh forward, compassionate and very thorough. Brilliant. Huge arsenal of natural treatments. Supports vegans. Alternative medu..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am thriving under Dr. Manso's care. I have MS and he has helped me put it in remission."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything went well and people was very caring www.paulimel.joinambit.com"

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's the best! Patient and thorough and looks at things from many different perspectives. Shows me choices I never knew existed."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He simply is the best. He recommends alternative holistic services."

October 20, 2014