You may also like

Rate Dr. Gilbert Manso

Dr. Gilbert Manso's Ratings

Doctors under the maxim of teach a man to fish, not give the man a fish.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

After tremendous research, I scheduled an appt with Dr Manso for my 5 year old daughter that has an unusual autoimmune condition we haven't been able to quiet from western medicine treatment. We were late for our appt. I am never late, however the morning simply did not go as planned. Instead of rescheduling us, I was taken into his office with my daughter and berated for my tardiness. When I said we would simply leave, he informed me that it was an unsuitable option as it was an unproductive hour for him and I should stay and pay for the remainder of time or until his next patient arrived. I declined his suggestion to treat my daughter for,now,the 20 minutes remaining as it was clear he was more concerned to teach me a lesson and collect his fees. He continued to reprimand my tardiness and that he should fully charge us. I stated that if he runs such a tight schedule perhaps he should provide a time cushion between appointments. I was late, I apologized; it was not out of disrespect for his time or business, but he was very rude and very disrespectful, and unprofessional. My husband stayed home from work with our toddler, so I could give proper focus and time at this visit. We had to budget for the $750 fee plus whatever supplements or vitamins he suggested. I had to apply for the appointment providing a complete written medical history for my daughter before we could even schedule. I was also informed that he could spend more that 2 hours with her for treatment. I would have been happy to pay for the full scheduled appt if he was going to completely treat her. Like so many mothers, I will go anywhere and any cost to help my daughter thrive, Dr Manso was more concerned about his fees than treating a patient. As a doctor, and a said man of God, perhaps remembering that he is providing a service to man, to people, to humans and berating a woman in front of her five year old daughter for 10 plus minutes is inappropriate and unnecessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

A breath of fresh air. Straigh forward, compassionate and very thorough. Brilliant.
Huge arsenal of natural treatments.

Supports vegans. Alternative meducine.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2758184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I am thriving under Dr. Manso's care. I have MS and he has helped me put it in remission.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2735435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

He's the best! Patient and thorough and looks at things from many different perspectives. Shows me choices I never knew existed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2618333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

He simply is the best. He recommends alternative holistic services.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2586225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

It took a few minutes to be greated. I had high hopes for this doctor and was disappointed that all of his recommendations for me were based on anecdotal evidence and experience with past clients, not lab work. Additionally, his main recommendation included an extreme diet that would have no way been healthy for me and to lose as much weight as possible although I am already at a very healthy weight. Following his guidance would have been dangerous to my health.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2520907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

This doctor is awesome! He really cares about your health. And a BIG 'plus' in my book, he's a Godly man! He'll guide you to an appropriate situation concerning your Whole health!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2489811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Alternative medicine expert. Very effective treatment. Straight forward, candid.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][808041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

Dr. Manso and his staff supported my intention to allow God's healing grace work with and through my body for the healing I have achieved and the healing I continue to manifest. Dr. Manso is knowledgeable and guided by God's hand.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][808040].votes_count ]]