Ratings for Dr. Carl T. Frosina

Wonderful doctor. Very kind hearted and has excellent staff.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I am so grateful to have a doctor like Dr Frosina. He has been my family doctor for 3 years. He has a wonderful bedside manner. His staff is great and the new office now has a pharmacy that is so convenient.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr Frosina is one of the kindest, most sincere doctors I have ever met. He has been our family doctor for 10 years now. I saw all these other rude comments made about him. I laughed to myself because it was probably a disgruntled ex employee who was unable to do the job he needed them to do or a angry patient who was drug seeking and was unable to get the drugs they wanted. Dr Frosina is a man of strong character and he has a heart of gold. He has saved many lives in his career and has changed many lives as well.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I wish I had read prior ratings before seeing Dr. Frosina. I was having severe back pain and hadn't been to see a dr in awhile and needed a new dr that was on insurance network. Apparently he has a policy of running a drug test before prescribing which I was not notified about. I had asked for bloodwork for cancer screening, thyroid screening, etc. but when I got the bill I did not expect a drug screen with charge of $231. Of course, my insurance did not cover this. I had filled out all paperwork saying I was not on any medication so I don't understand the policy unless he expects that all his patients are lying. I certainly did not appreciate being treated like a criminal and then expected to pay for it as well! Also communication was poor with staff - I did not hear back about test results and was not informed of a followup appt scheduled.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Frosina (does not deserve the title "Doctor") is the most unethical person I have ever met in my life. He had not one ounce of concern about my health or well-being. The details that support this opinion are to disturbing for me post and would never fit the text limit allowed. Would NEVER recommend ANYONE to see him about your health.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

THIS DR IS CRAZY, POMPUS, RUDE,& UNCARING.I ARRIVED @ APPT 30 MIN EARLY(APT TIME WAS 315 I WAS THERE@2:45)-WAITED HR TO SEE HIM THEN OVER AN HR IN THE ROOM THEN HE CAME IN WAS SHORT & RUDE W ME, INOCRRECTLY DIAGNOSED MY PROBLEM, HE TOLD ME I HAD A BLOD CLOT BUT THE PAIN STARTED IN MY LEG AFTER BEING ON TREADMILL TOO LONG (5 MILES!!!) BC I WAS UNDER A GREAT DEAL OF STRESS (DEATH OF FAM MEMBER) MY CALF MUSCLE WAS IN GREAT PAIN. IM LIKE OK IM NOT ON BIRTH CONTROL AND IM 25 IF MY LEGS HURT THE NEXT DAY FATER WALKING 5 MILES THATS PROBABLY WHY. I DIDNT LEAVE THAT OFFICE TIL 6 PM. HE THEN REFUSED ME MEDS,WHICH IS WH YI WAS THERE, TOLD ME TO TAKE TYLENOL. IM LIKE DUDE, PLZ TELL ME I JUST DIDNT SIT HERE FOR 3 HRS ORN OTHING AND U GET PAID ON MY INSURANCE ANYWA? WHEN ALL U DID WAS STRESS ME OUT MORE? HES A KNOW IT ALL, AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE YOU WILL NOT GO SEE HIM.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

thought my dad had blood clot but if he had looked in his record he would have seen he always had the spot on his luns. so he puts him on blood tinner by machine and machine dumpped the whole load in my dad body needless to sa my dad died . Thanks to Dr Carl Frosina i have no farther .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

Dr. Carl T. Frosina's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal