Ratings for Dr. Joanna Poniatowicz

Extremely professional and kind person. Thank you for help.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

One word - trustworthy. Very good doc and warm person. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Saw her for first time because my old doctor would not take my new insurance. Waited for at least an hour and she tells me she can't be my doctor because she doesn't agree with my old doctor. I would not recommend her to any NEW patients

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Very helpful,easy to talk to and trustworthy.Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I should have walked away after her being over a hour late. She didn't even give me a hour...I was in & out and this was my first visit. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

I gave this doctor 2 years and NEVER was she on time and she has no one in her office to ask qustions, not even a receptionist. She never pulled my family files for medications, she would have me read off the prescriptions needed and half the time I would drop them off at the Pharmacy and because of her mistakes, the pharmacy would not fill them and I would have to take more of my time to go back up for a corrected prescriptiton. She has a bad rap at Walgreens as they said she makes too many mistakes. Oh, and her office is the size of a closet which should have been my first clue. All things are good now as we have found a new doctor who is on time and makes no mistakes.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr. Joanna Poniatowicz's Credentials

• Akademia Medyczna, Bialystok, Poland (Grad. 1988)

GHI