Ratings for Dr. Frank R. Dimaio

Excellent care Exceptional staff Quality work Sincere care

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I do not think he is a good dr he is definitely not ethical for a reason I cannot report please go somewhere else

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I recently went to speak with Doctor DiMaio, and I strongly agree that his beside manner is TERRIBLE! I was in his office for less than five minutes. I am still considering if I want him to do my surgery.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. DiMaio for over a year. His bedside manner is abrupt and he treats you like you are an idiot....I think he is a good doctor/surgeon, but does not give you the time and attention he should. MY BIGGEST ISSUE with this doctor is that he rushes your exam and consultation...with no regard for how long you have been waiting in the exam room for him and then gets annoyed when you don't remember everything he tells you. He does not write ONE single bit of information down for you....no one does. I get more information in writing from my VET!!!!!The staff is quick to get you in...but you sit inside for a long time. Except for Bobby, his PA, the rest of the staff could care less that you are there.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Excellent experience great results and explained everything can't say enough

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

DOCTOR FRANK R. DIMAIO ON MY WIFE FIRST VISIT TO HIS MEDICAL OFFICE REQUESTED THE HOSPITAL MRI TO REVIEW MY WIFE MEDICAL CONDITION ON HER HIP AND FIND OUT IF SHE NEEDED SURGERY. ANOTHER APPOINTMENT WAS SCHEDULED FOR US TO COME IN WITH THE MEDICAL RECORDS. WHEN WE ARRIVED WITH THE MEDICAL RECORDS ON THE SECOND APPOINTMENT HE BEGAN YELLING WHY WAS MY WIFE THERE STATING SHE DOES NOT NEED SURGERY. STATED HE GAVE US A PRESCRIPTION TO GET AN INDIAN BONE SCAN WHICH WE NEVER RECEIVED THE PRESCRIPTION ON THE FIRST VISIT TO HIS OFFICE. DOCTOR MIGHT BE A GOOD DOCTOR BUT HAS NO PERSONALITY. HE WAS YIELLING INFRONT OF MY 1 YEAR OLD SON. INSTEAD OF TALKING TO US HE STATED YIELLING AND THEN LEFT THE ROOM. MY WIFE WENT TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR AND SHE HAS BEEN GETTING THE BEST TREATMENT.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I have been a patient of dr. Dimaio for years now. I can only say that I think the world of THE MAN....he has wonderful surgical skills and has always been very pleasant to me. I would never use another orthopedic surgeon and recommend him to all my family and friends. RL

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Horrible. You wait for hours to see a man who could care if you were in front of him. Very rough in his exams and extremely full of himself. He cant wait to get you out of the room. Dont waste your time.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Amazing surgeon. He is not arrogant, he is CONFIDENT in his area of expertise. Recovery after innovative hip replacement was very short (6 Weeks) and the results were far better than ever expected. Don't hesitate to trust him to remedy your fears about hip surgery.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. DiMaio needs an attitude adjustment!!! His bedside matter is terrible. I must agree with others he is arrogant, rude, and rushes his time spent with you in the examination room. When he realized he could not help with my condition, he pushes and presses you to go to pain management, which did absolutely nothing. I now see a great surgeon who is caring, knowledgeable, and has an excellent bedside matter!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Frank R. Dimaio's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in East Meadow, NY