Ratings for Dr. Youngsoon Hyun

I went to see Dr. Hyun for a chronic sore throat & ear pain after reading the positive comments here. I wanted to get a physical and focus on trying to identify the underlying problem with my sore throats. After waiting about 50 min.s in the waiting room and then another 15 min. inside the examination room, she came in. It turns out there must have been a miscommunication while making the appointment (though I tried to be clear that I wanted a thorough examination) and she thought I just came in for the throat/ear issue. Regardless, she zoomed through the appointment( e.g., didn't take more than a second, yes a SECOND on checking the ear that I had problems with). She was so rushed she rarely looked at me. As she left the room; I wasn't sure if she was coming back in or not that I had to ask if I am done (to which she replied without turning back, "yes" as she was semi-running to the room next door). I'm very disappointed and will look for another doc.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

She has been my mom's doctor for the last ten years. We find her to be very insightfull and thorough.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr Hyun is extrememloy easy to discuss matters with, both physical and emotional, as she knows the 2 are intertwined. I trust her opinion and judgement implicitly.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr Hyun treated an infection in my thumb very aggressively, and prevented the infection from traveling up my arm.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

Dr. Youngsoon Hyun's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ