Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Yim

I just moved here from Florida and could not be more pleased that I chose Dr. Yim to be establish new care with. He, and his staff, were great! I am only sorry I have not been in his care before now. He was personable, yet professional; He was not in a hurry with me and took ample time to get to know me as a person and new patient. Thanks for a very successful and positive visit!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I can't say enough good things about this doctor's office. Dr Yim is very caring, knowledgeable, and efficient. I always leave the office with answers and it doesn't take weeks to get those answers either like at other offices I've been to. I've also had the joy of seeing both the nurse practitioner's Mrs Michelle and Mrs Paula who have also impressed me. The office staff is also amazing from the front office to the nurses. They make you feel like a friend instead of a number.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Yim is very professional yet still very personable and friendly. Always gives me straight answers without unnecessary tests, even more holistic approaches at times. You'll get none of the arrogant Dr. attitude with Dr. Yim and his staff is always very helpful and attentive. Anytime I've had an injury or gotten sick, they've always been able to fit me in within 24hrs to get checked out. Best Dr. office I've found in a long time!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Yim and staff are always punctual and very professional. Dr. Yim's communication skills are the very best and he conveys his thoughts very clearly.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr Yim has been my doctor for many years. He is very kind. I just had an appointment with him today he took extra time with me to explain what I needed to do. His staff is nice as well. You will not find a better person than Doctor Yim. I have recommended Dr Yim to friends and family

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Always thorough and attentive. Explains when needed. Holistic options available. I have been seeing Dr. Yim since I moved to White House in 2012. I always get the answers I am seeking and feel like I am getting proper care. I have never had an issue getting a same day appointment. Very professional and intelligent.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Best one on one physician that I ever dealt with. Staff works to get you in to see Dr. as soon as possible. He listens and cares.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Yim has been my primary care physician for about 10 years. What initially impressed me about Dr. Yim and his office staff is that there is little wait time. He does not over-book his patients and make them wait for hours needlessly, and he does accept walk-ins. He is professional, takes time to listen, asks questions, and then offers a treatment. I am reminded of my appointments, greeted with a smile, and when asking for copies of documentation, or faxing information over to my insurance company, these things are done in a timely manner. The two times I needed to see him right away, my appointment was made that day. I have no complaints with Dr. Yim or his staff.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I like doctor Yim and would recommend him. All the years that I have been going to Dr Yim he has always listened to me and has been kind. I like Michelle as well she is very nice.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I've known Dr Yim for about 10 years. He's a great Dr. And a great man.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Paul S. Yim's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White House, TN