Ratings for Dr. Lawrence N. Chessin

He is a terrible Dr. He is supposed to be an infectious disease specialist but I don't think he knows what an infection is. My dad requested to have an MRI and was told he didn't need one but if Dr Chessin would have ordered it he would have known the infection had spread to the bone. He battled this infection for four month and sad to say he passed away. I rate his care and knowledge a zero.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

My dad had a simple elbow infection that he seen Dr chessin for and was totally ignored and did nothing for him! I hope he is enjoying his life because maybe if he did his job my father would still be here today! My dad passed in May after fighting for 4 months - infection that Dr Chessin could have prevented!! So if your looking for a doctor - i would suggest you keep looking!! And then to think he actully charged money to kill my Dad is hard to get over!! I rate dr chessin a 0 - he sucks!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Lazy, dismissive, misdiagnosed condition. Poor doctor if you are looking for a problem solver, investigative doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

My mother is so blessed to have Dr. Chessin as her physician. His diagnostic talent is superb. She is elderly and has hearing loss and aphasia, yet he can communicate clearly with her. He sees her for the person she is, not just another patient.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr.Chessin is a treasure. Our family just loves him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr. Lawrence N. Chessin's Credentials

• New York University Medical College - Nlg (Grad. 1963)