Ratings for Dr. Daniel Most

I chose Dr. Most as my plastic surgeon because of his impressive background. Upon meeting him, I became aware of his ethics. He has always been upfront and honest with me. If my expectations were out of reach, he would let me know. That is what I've always looked for in a plastic surgeon. Not someone telling me what I wanted to hear to earn my business, but honesty of what the outcome would be. I have had 3 surgeries with Dr. Most, all of which, I am extremely satisfied. He helped me achieve my goals. If I could rate him on anything other than the few ratings here, it would be his bedside manner. He is an absolute 5 star on his personality, respectfulness and genuine care for his patients. I couldn't ask for a more skilled and caring doctor. Thank you Dr. Most and Staff, you have set the standard for plastic surgeons!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Most is an amazing surgeon. Not only is he great at what he does, he is caring and very helpful. Both my husband and I have used him, and we were very impressed with his care. We would recommend him without hesitation look for the best plastic surgeon in this area. My husbands trigger finger was fixed quickly, painlessly, and with the smallest incision, and no scar. Absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

excellent surgeon. I can now have a normal functioning hand Awesome plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

From what I hear he is a good plastic surgeon. It I am not happy with the way my hand turned out. He made it out to be a nothing surgery and that I would be normal again. Now my hand is as stiff if not worse and I thurs more now. My scars not to bad though! I feel be lied to me about my expected outcome.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Doctor Most was very good, he took care of my badly injured face from an auto accident. He was very friendly & very professional. I highly recommend him to anyone needing plastic surgery. His work was awesome, I can not tell I had a badly injured face, unreal work done by a true professional.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Most is wonderful! He saw my little girl and was very gentle and kind with her. He is straightforward and very knowledgeable. I am confident in his abilities to perform surgery if needed. One thing that impressed me most is that he's not looking to jump into surgery immediately if he feels that it is unneeded or the situation may resolve itself. We are very impressed by that attitude. He considers the needs of the patient before the needs of his practice or his pocketbook. We LOVE Dr. Most!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Most is an excellent surgeon. He is currently practicing in Savannah, GA (The Georgia Institute for Plastic Surgery). I had surgery done by him in February and I couldn't be more pleased! He is a VERY caring doctor w/ a GREAT bedside manner. I recommend him HIGHLY!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr. Daniel Most's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)