Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Broukhim

Waited almost 2 hours for a 10 minute visit. The front desk staff is very unprofessional and unfriendly. The Dr was very arrogant, rude and rushes through the visit. Does not seem to care about patients well being. Please stay away!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Broukhim is one of the best surgeons I've had. He did 2 knee replacement and shoulder surgery. If you do what he tell you to, like go to therapy you will be on your feet in no time. Love the Doctor and his staff. I wish he could treat all my needs. Dr. Broukhim is a 20 in my book.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Broukhim is extremely unethical and dishonest. He treats many workers compensation claimants on referral from applicant attorneys and proceeds to keep them off of work for years, all in an effort to generate larger payouts for his attorney clients. Then, Dr. Broukhim goes on to 'robo-sign' ghost-written Utilization Review Reports in which he proceeds to deny care for other Workers compensation claimants. These reports are not his own work. Dr. Broukhim basically denies care without having conducted a good-faith review of records. Dr. Broukhim, in short, is a scumbag. He will say or do whatever it takes to please the person paying him. He's the kind of person who, in short, has bankrupted the California Workers compensation system.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

I do not recommend this doctor. He seems only in it for the money, not to help care for people. He spent less than five minutes with me during my appointment, and was rushed the entire time. His cel phone kept ringing, and he took every call, and the calls seemed to be about remodeling his home, not about other patients. I had questions for him about my back but he was so rushed, I didn't get any real answers. My calls to his office remain unanswered. Not a good experience. Do not visit this office!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

arrogant, had a total knee replacement,two manipulations on my knee,physical therapy etc. still cannot bend my knee 90 degrees. I do not recommend this doctor at all.....

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

misdiagnosed me, gave me an unnecessary cancer scare, appears arrogant by not wanting to listen to what I am concerned about regarding my injuries, quick to recommend surgery, not helpful in any way whatsoever

flag | Submitted March 9, 2007

Never returns my phone calls or pharmacist requests. Waiting room time is usually 2 hours!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2005

Dr. Benjamin Broukhim's Credentials

• Dutch

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Hollywood, CA