Dr. Vipul K. Lakhani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vipul K. Lakhani

Excellent experience beginning to end So happy I met him Sent my entire family to the practice

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Amazing experience Quick callback thorough exam friendly staff outstanding bedside manner Could not recommend more highly !!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

An thorough prompt exam... beautiful state of the art office I am well on my way to seeing clearly again. Thank you Dr. Lakhani Do not hesitate to visit this well functioning happy office with an amazing doctor

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

I actually went here for the sole purpose of Lakhani being my doctor. Now it seems they shift you slowly to another doctor in the practice. I don't like this. I told them twice and they again handed me an appt card upside down with the other doctors name on it so they have proof. I'm losing confidence in this place.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Vipul K. Lakhani

Dr. Vipul K. Lakhani's response
Lakhani Eye Associates strives to provide the highest standards of patient care. Our patient's always come first as evidence by our excellent reviews throughout Google as well as other health care sites. Though we cannot discuss specifics of any individual patient, we work hard to ensure timely care, while providing the best techniques and technologies available at our practice.

Submitted July 30, 2018

definately has a god complex. Seemed more interested in drinking his coffee, checking emails and texted on his phone during my appointment than treating me as a patient Didn't spend more than 5 minutes with me and couldn't be bothered to address my concerns. Very rude!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Tremendous experience friendly staff punctual and I hate waiting and the nicest guy you will meet he did not stop until my problem was solved You will love his personality and by the way he is easy on the eyes

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Definitely a top doctor I was referred to dr lakhani by my primary care physician who says he has referred all his patients to dr lakhani for over 20 years What a pleasant and prompt experience Nice friendly doctor Great friendly staff I was impressed by his office and all the small touches like text reminders email videos smiles as a staff member passed and ofcourse it Doesn't hurt that dr lakhani is easy on the eyes Thank you for reading I always like to appreciate fine work

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

If you like a factory environment, you'll like Dr. Lakani, he seemed more like a sales person to me than a doctor. I'm also very suspicious why my family doctor insisted on seeing this guy.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Top doctor in Toms River Recommended by my doctors As a nurse at the hospital I can tell you he is highly regarded

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Top notch doctor Short wait time Amazing staff Very happy I was referred to him by my doctor

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Vipul K. Lakhani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Specialty: Routine and Complex Laser Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma Specialist, Neuro-Ophthalmologist, Dry Eye Center, Facial Rejuvenation, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, Second Opinions, Weekend and Evening Hours. Dr. Lakhani is double fellowship-trained and graduate of Williams College and a Summa Cum Laude graduate of Downstate Medical School. Dr. Lakhani is recognized as one of the premier eye surgeons in New Jersey having performed over 15,000 routine and complex eye surgical procedures. He considers his patients, family, and has received the Compassionate Doctor award on various physician-rating sites; he is a six time recipient of New Jersey Monthly Top Doctor.

• English
  • Gujarati

• State University of New York Downstate Medical Center Brooklyn * (Grad. 1992)
  • Williams College (Grad. 1988)

• Cataract surgery