Ratings for Dr. Frank A. Liporace

Dr. Liporace is an excellent doctor! He was very professional and caring. I was involved in a tragic car accident where I needed surgery of my left arm. He listened to my concerns and needs and took my case very serious. He explained everything in a way that was understandable. The best doctor I have been to and his staff was great as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Liporace.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Liporace is an amazing surgeon and took my case when other surgeons turned me away. His PA is very caring and listened to all of my concerns. I am very happy I was referred to this office and feel as if I got my life back! I cannot thank Dr. Liporace and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

spectacular, skilled, caring. office manager could be better but doctor is incredible

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Frank Liporace is the WORST doctor ever! He does not qualify to be a doctor and didnt even listen to me when i was telling him my problems with my foot, Dont go to him, you will waste your money. He only wants to take money away from you.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Really, this is the worst health care experience in my life including when I was broke and insured and had to go to Bellevue. It's amazing that he doesn't get sued all the time ebcause his PA is just...tragically incompetent (she missed my JOINT INFECTION) and the fact that you can't get his office staff to ever call you back. Like seriously. I made 12 calls in a 3 week period about a post op matter. seriously, take your health care dollars elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Excellent surgeon and great staff. His PA and office manager are very kind and considerate of patient issues. I would recommend this doctor's office to anyone that is interested in great orthopedic care. He put me back together!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Office manager is completely horrible and unprofessional in every way, in no way accommodating to patient, wait times are over an hr all the time, nearly impossible to schedule an emergency appointment and complete lack of Communication , would not be recommending this dr unless the staff is renewed..

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Seems very Good but like others the staff is pitiful never return calls

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Excellent doctor but never expect a return phone call. Not once did they return my phone call. I always had to make many many calls to get answers to my questions. Great bedside manner but 100 percent totally inaccessible.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

He is one of the most amazing doctors I know. He was the only doctor who was willing to work on my left hip when I had such severe infections. After a spider bite left me with 6 infections and a gallon of fluid surrounding my hip, he was able to go in and remove all of the infected area saving my leg. He specializes in, among other things, infectious joints. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family that would need an orthopedic doctor. He is a doctor who tells you what needs to be done in a language anyone can understand. He is comforting and reassuring. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Frank A. Liporace's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1999)

Amerigroup