You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Frank A. Liporace

Really, this is the worst health care experience in my life including when I was broke and insured and had to go to Bellevue. It's amazing that he doesn't get sued all the time ebcause his PA is just...tragically incompetent (she missed my JOINT INFECTION) and the fact that you can't get his office staff to ever call you back. Like seriously. I made 12 calls in a 3 week period about a post op matter. seriously, take your health care dollars elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Excellent surgeon and great staff. His PA and office manager are very kind and considerate of patient issues. I would recommend this doctor's office to anyone that is interested in great orthopedic care. He put me back together!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Office manager is completely horrible and unprofessional in every way, in no way accommodating to patient, wait times are over an hr all the time, nearly impossible to schedule an emergency appointment and complete lack of Communication , would not be recommending this dr unless the staff is renewed..

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Seems very Good but like others the staff is pitiful never return calls

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Excellent doctor but never expect a return phone call. Not once did they return my phone call. I always had to make many many calls to get answers to my questions. Great bedside manner but 100 percent totally inaccessible.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

He is one of the most amazing doctors I know. He was the only doctor who was willing to work on my left hip when I had such severe infections. After a spider bite left me with 6 infections and a gallon of fluid surrounding my hip, he was able to go in and remove all of the infected area saving my leg. He specializes in, among other things, infectious joints. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family that would need an orthopedic doctor. He is a doctor who tells you what needs to be done in a language anyone can understand. He is comforting and reassuring. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I was in a severe car accident in which my lower right leg was severely damaged, a complete tibia and fibia break with the bones coming out through the front of my shin. I was flown in to the hospital. Like the other poster who said if it wasn't for Dr. Liporace's knowledge and expertise, I probably would have lost the lower half of my limb. Luckily for me, this Doctor happened to be on call the same day i got into my accident. I feel very lucky to be fully intact. Not only did he save my leg, but you can tell he really does care about his patients and is genuinely happy to see the results of his thorough work. I highly recommend this surgeon and I hope anyone who is unfortunate enough to get into a bad car accident in the area has the opportunity to be under his care.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Outstanding is the word I would use to describe Dr. Liporace. He has an excellent bedside manner & seems to genuinely care about his patients well being. I had severe injuries to both my legs & Dr. Liporace was called in by another orthopedic surgeon for his expertise to repair the damage. I feel I would not be where I am today were it not for his knowledge & compassion. Where other doctors saw amputation was the only option Dr. Liporace knew he could repair the injuries. He's the reason I still have both my legs and I am making a great recovery. I would definitely refer him to my friends and family & would like to thank him for all he has done for me. Top notch in my book. 5 stars all the way.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Dr. Frank A. Liporace's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1999)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Really, this is the worst health care experience in my life including when I was broke and insured and had to go to Bellevue. It's amazing that he doesn't get s..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent surgeon and great staff. His PA and office manager are very kind and considerate of patient issues. I would recommend this doctor's office to anyone..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Office manager is completely horrible and unprofessional in every way, in no way accommodating to patient, wait times are over an hr all the time, nearly imposs..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Seems very Good but like others the staff is pitiful never return calls"

November 12, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Frank" to "Frank A."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "JERSEY CITY" to "Newark"

October 4, 2013