Ratings for Dr. Pramod K. Sharma

Yesterday was my first visit with doctor Sharma. I had read a few of the not so good reviews but I had made a decision to go to him because of the good ones and also the recommendation of my doctor. Let me say this was one of the BEST experiences that I have had at a doctor’s office. What waiting? I did not wait for more that 30-60 seconds for anyone at this office. I did not sit in the waiting room for 1 second and my appointment was later in the afternoon. I went to Dr. Sharma as a consultation for parathyroid surgery as a referral from both my family doctor and an endocrinologist specialist. As per the recommendations I was 100% sure that we were going to be talking about the surgery and nothing else. I had many question for him to make sure that this was the right choice for me …. not the surgery but the surgeon. To my surprise Dr. Sharma had read all of my blood tests results in detail and had other thought besides surgery. His approach to my condition was refreshing. He thought of every detail that the tests showed. I would recommend him highly. I will be seeing him in another 6 months and hoping that with his approach to my problem I will be fine.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

He did not seem interested in my symptoms,but had already decided I was "Fine."

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

It's been 3 years and my thyroidectomy scar from cancer is flawless. It's so small people think it's just a really deep wrinkle. He's done my deviated septum straightening that stopped my migraines too (won't happen for everyone) but all done on a post exam suggestion by his PA Steve Spurlock. Now I breathe in both sides! Super quick recovery on both. HIGHLY recommend either men for amazing skill and great bedside manner. Even heard of Sharma's renowned skill from other medical professionals.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr Sharma and his PA Steve are the best. I had surgery and ended up with complications and in ICU, and they were wonderful. Steve was there twice a day and calling constantly to check on me, they have been wonderful to me and my family.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I had surgery on Tuesday and was working by Thursday. Only had to take one tylenol. No pain whatsoever. Had half of my thyroid taken out. Dr.Sharma and his staff are an excellent choice! Denbie D~

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr Sharma is an excellent choice. I unfortunatly have had two extensive surgeries. Basil Cell on face and another tumer in my neck. Very good prognosis and virtualy no scaring. He is best of class in my opinion!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

Fabulous doctor. I am so pleased with him. He treated my parathyroid tumor and thyroid cancer. He is thorough and professional. I was in very good hands.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

I had throat cancer for the second time and my surgery was VERY extensive. Dr. Sharma is an absolute miracle worker. As far as my outcome and pre-op prognosis he proved all the nay-sayers that miracles can happen.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

Dr. Sharma was incredibly intelligent and caring. He listened to my problems and my surgery had a very good outcome. My thyroid incision scar looks great. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Pramod K. Sharma's Credentials

• Hindi

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)