Ratings for Dr. Chaula S. Kharode

Dr. Kharode is s patient and knowledgeable. She explains everything so well and reassured me. I am usually very picky about my doctors and am very skeptical. I trust her as a person and her clinical judgement 100% with my 4 month old daughter. She was following my daughter while we were in the hospital, and she has educated me re: her condition outside the hospital. She is an expert in her field, very dedicated, and a truly genuine person I know I can trust as a doctor for my baby girl.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Kharode is very courteous, knowledgeable, and has communicated with us very well throughout our experience with her. We have been seeing Dr. Kharode for years now and have not looked to change doctors for a second.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Just 2 inform u Dr Kharode in my opinion is not that accurate. This Dr messed up my daughters medical record. When I brought my daughter in for an evaluation 2 this neurologist I gave her my family history background. When her report was completed it was so inaccurate. She wrote down that my father died of AIDS when that is so not true. She also stated that the birth mother left the baby after the delivery. How can a doctor mixed up someones chart like this? She refuses to fix this matter.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Chaula S. Kharode's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Bethpage, NY