Ratings for Dr. Karon R. Locicero

I have enjoyed my experience with Dr LoCicero for the last 22 years. I have been very happy with the treatment and care she has provided to me. Her support staff has treated me great...everything has been terrific so far! Tom and Jason in the lab are also great!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr Karon Locicero is doing a very good job, very caring, polite and friendly. Calling to schedule appointments is very difficult " you are on hold forever". The support staff is friendly and helpful for the most part. My husband also sees Dr Sindler in light of his thyroid. Tylor was very helpful in scheduling our appointment today!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

My experience at locicero medical group has been wonderful. I have been a patient for 3 years now. My very first visit was a eye opener. I just thought it was primary care, but they have many different specialties. They also have there own lab and ultrasounds and echoes ! It is great! And Elizabeth straka and Doctor karen Locicero are very kind and knowledgeable! I will be coming here for a long time!!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I had a wonderful experience her at your lab draw office today After dealing with lab Corp corporate office, Jason and Lisa are a breath of fresh air They took time to be courteous and personable. I actually look forward to coming back to get my blood drawn here!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr Locicero is a wonderful pa. She is always there to read my pt/inrs on the weekend. It is wonderful that the lab and the clinic are open on Saturday and Sunday. It is very convenient for me since I can not always make it during the week. Debbie the rn nurse in the clinic always helps me when I need it. She will sit and listen to me. I have been coming to Locicero medical group for I don't know how long and I would recommend it.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I have seen Jackie several times and my experience so far has been great. She explains everything very well and efficiently, and I always understand what she is talking about, unlike some other experiences I have encountered. I also liked nurse Sophie, who was very nice and helpful when she gave me my B12 shot. Having a lab in the office is another thing that I like about Locicero. I can get my blood drawn the same day, and Lisa is very friendly, efficient, and drew my blood with only one stick. Overall, my experience with Locicero has been amazing and I am looking forward to continue to be a patient here.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

My son Jaquaylen comes in weekly and we always receive great service. The employees are very friendly and make us feel like family during each visit. They are very consistent about reminding us about appointments and Tyler makes sure that we are comfortable each visit. I would recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

The experience was exceptional as always. The staff is very friendly and attentive. I have been coming here for at least the last 5 years for both the clinic and the lab and have always had great experiences. I can only assume that this has to be attributed to the training that the staff if given, to me starting with Jason.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I,m in here once a month and it,s Always professional and courteous , Lisa and Jason always do a great job.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Very pleased with Dr shah, she is considerate and informative. I have been a patient of dr Locicero since she started her practice. Also, the lab staff is very professional and pleased with them as well. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. And it is good that they have a variety of specialities. It is very convenient.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Karon R. Locicero's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Ameritas