Dr. Karon R. Locicero

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Karon R. Locicero

I just recently started seeing Dr LoCicero and she is so nice! I like how she is cautious and takes time to make decisions before prescribing me something. I have really bad hypertension and I am unable to take certain medications due to their side effects. She thought thoroughly and even consulted another physician prior to prescribing me something.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I come to see Dr Rodriguez and I'm very happy with him. He explains everything and takes the time with his patients that a lot of Dr's do not. I also like that I can have my blood taken at the same location and I do not have to go elsewhere. They are very friendly and got me in and out quickly. That helps me from having to go to another location and it takes more time that way. I would tell my friends to come here and I am very happy with the office.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr LoCicero is great! She listens to me, as to what is going on with me health wise. I feel very comfortable with her. I feel that she really cares about my health, and that she helps me be the healthiest I can. She is very approachable...I was talking with her in the hall one day before realizing who she even was! She seems to really care about her patients. What I like is that we work together to manage my health!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I've been with Karon for about twenty years. I love Jason in the lab! He draws my blood with ease. Dr LoCiceros staff as a whole is very accommodating and nice. I love Karon because she is very thorough and accessible when I need her. She gets to know you as a person and not just as a patient. I just wish the waiting room was bigger to accommodate all the patients!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I've been seeing Dr L since 2008. My mother, who is now not passed, was a patient of Dr LoCiceros since Dr LoCicero opened her practice. I like Dr L's down to earth professionalism... You can talk to her on a professional and personal level. The blood draw station is convenient. Jason and Tom are great.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

My daughter and I have been coming to see Dr LoCicero for over 20 years. She always has a cheerful attitude every time we come to see her. You sometimes have to wait a little bit for her, but she is worth it! I only wish that she rounded at saint joes hospital! Jason in the lab is great too, he always has a smile on...he almost makes you want to get your blood drawn! Do not let Tylor, Dr LoCiceros assistant, go! He is very nice and knows what he is doing. He keeps Dr LoCicero organized!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr L's for about 4 years. I also saw Ellen, the dietitian in the office. My experiences with both Ellen and Dr LoCicero have been great, no problems! I also come here to get my blood drawn in their lab. No problems having my blood drawn! I've also gotten my echocardiogram and dexa scan here in the office, which is very convenient.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I have enjoyed my experience with Dr LoCicero for the last 22 years. I have been very happy with the treatment and care she has provided to me. Her support staff has treated me great...everything has been terrific so far! Tom and Jason in the lab are also great!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr Karon Locicero is doing a very good job, very caring, polite and friendly. Calling to schedule appointments is very difficult " you are on hold forever". The support staff is friendly and helpful for the most part. My husband also sees Dr Sindler in light of his thyroid. Tylor was very helpful in scheduling our appointment today!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

My experience at locicero medical group has been wonderful. I have been a patient for 3 years now. My very first visit was a eye opener. I just thought it was primary care, but they have many different specialties. They also have there own lab and ultrasounds and echoes ! It is great! And Elizabeth straka and Doctor karen Locicero are very kind and knowledgeable! I will be coming here for a long time!!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Karon R. Locicero's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)