Dr. Karon R. Locicero

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Karon R. Locicero

Dr LoCicero's staff is friendly and well trained. It is easy to schedule appointments. There are sometimes lengthy wait periods, but nothing unusual for most medical offices in my opinion. Dr LoCicero herself is great. She always has a smile on her face and makes sure my needs are always taken care of.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

My experience when coming to this lab has always been excellent . I've been coming here for over 15 years . Jason is one aspect of my experience as he is very knowledgable, professional, and kind. He interacts with all the patients and puts a smile in their day.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

My Nurse Practitioner Jackie is great, kind, respetful. My kids and I allergist is wonderful. My ginecologist is the best! Love the laboratory, I live far and I prefer to travel and go to this laboratory were everybody is kind, always have smiling faces and treat you with love, I feel like I'm around friends. The front desk need to learn from the laboratory desk to treat people with kind, if you are sick you need that.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Always treated well in the clinic. Everyone treats me with courtesy and respect. Great people. The Lab Draw station is the only one I use! Jason, Tom,Lexi( Alexa) rock!!! The pharmacy is also great! Gina is wonderful! I've been a long time patient, over 20 years and love LMG!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Locicero is always a pleasure to see. Today I needed more time than usual and she did not make me feel rushed or a bother. She listens thoughtfully to everything and explains (in lay people terms) her plan of treatment. I have been a patient of hers for just about 30 years and have never considered another primary care physician. I feel fortunate to be one of her patients. Tyler was assisting her today and I can't say enough good things about him too. Very approachable and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you have a pleasant visit.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Karon is a wonderful clinician who spends a great deal of time with me whenever I come to see her. She always makes sure that all my concerns are addressed during my office visit. I can't see myself being with another primary care physician. The guys in the lab are always enjoyable. They turn getting your blood drawn into a positive experience.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Locicero is thoughtful and considerate. I appreciate my annual examination and follow up labs. This year, my appt was timely. The staff was courteous.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I've only been seeing Dr Karon for a few years, but I am very happy with the care that she has provided with me so far. Her and her assistant, Tylor, always greet me with a smile and make sure that I leave the office with all of my issues addressed. I plan on continuing to see Dr LoCicero as I do not see myself being taken care of anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I have been seeing Karon for years. She is not just a wonderful clinician, but also has exceptional bedside manor. I have yet to meet a doctor with her level of compassion and professionalism. She is able to take care of me both in the office, and in the hospital should I need to go. Her assistant and other staff are also very helpful. They always greet me with a smile and make sure that I am always taken care of.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I've been seeing Dr Karon for the last 15-20 years. I absolutely love her! Her staff Alix and Debbie go above and beyond. Her staff as a whole always treats me well. I would recommend Dr LoCicero to anyone. I really like how Dr Karon takes her time with the patients. You don't see that anymore with other doctors. Jason and Tom In the lab are so much fun to talk to. The wait is seldom long to get my blood drawn.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Karon R. Locicero's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)