Dr. Karon R. Locicero

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Karon R. Locicero

I have been seeing Karon for years. She is not just a wonderful clinician, but also has exceptional bedside manor. I have yet to meet a doctor with her level of compassion and professionalism. She is able to take care of me both in the office, and in the hospital should I need to go. Her assistant and other staff are also very helpful. They always greet me with a smile and make sure that I am always taken care of.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I've been seeing Dr Karon for the last 15-20 years. I absolutely love her! Her staff Alix and Debbie go above and beyond. Her staff as a whole always treats me well. I would recommend Dr LoCicero to anyone. I really like how Dr Karon takes her time with the patients. You don't see that anymore with other doctors. Jason and Tom In the lab are so much fun to talk to. The wait is seldom long to get my blood drawn.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

My experience today was very good. I did not have to wait very long (30 min.) to see Dr. LoCicero. The reception area staff was professional and intake staff was very courteous. Dr. LoCicero took her time to explain my lab results and listened to my concerns. I had her undivided attention and felt like she really care about my health.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Horribly mismanaged office, no one cares, no one follows through with anything unless it's profitable for them. They make mistakes and refuse to correct them. Be smart....go somewhere else, you'll save yourself a lot of aggravation.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Locicero is always very personable, attentive and thorough. She always checks back on history with my past visits as well with my visits to my cardiologist, Dr. Harrison. Appointments are timely.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Great Doctor and staff. very convenient with various specialist in same place

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr Locicero is very pleasant and takes time to hear what her patients have to say . She gives good advice when it comes to your health. I would recommend nothing but excellent ratings to Dr Locicero and her staff. Both myself and my aunt are under the care of Dr LoCicero.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I just recently started seeing Dr LoCicero and she is so nice! I like how she is cautious and takes time to make decisions before prescribing me something. I have really bad hypertension and I am unable to take certain medications due to their side effects. She thought thoroughly and even consulted another physician prior to prescribing me something.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I come to see Dr Rodriguez and I'm very happy with him. He explains everything and takes the time with his patients that a lot of Dr's do not. I also like that I can have my blood taken at the same location and I do not have to go elsewhere. They are very friendly and got me in and out quickly. That helps me from having to go to another location and it takes more time that way. I would tell my friends to come here and I am very happy with the office.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr LoCicero is great! She listens to me, as to what is going on with me health wise. I feel very comfortable with her. I feel that she really cares about my health, and that she helps me be the healthiest I can. She is very approachable...I was talking with her in the hall one day before realizing who she even was! She seems to really care about her patients. What I like is that we work together to manage my health!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Karon R. Locicero's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Delta Dental