Ratings for Dr. FERESHTEH Fahimi

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I conceived my first child through Dr. Fahimi in 1999 after one treatment of Clomid. It appears that many of her patients also got pregnant that month as well because she made the comment that I didn't make any money off you. I took her comment as being a joke at the time because I was so happy to finally be pregnant,however; when I told my OBGYN she couldn't believe the comment. My husband and I are thinking about having another child and we're questioning whether to go back to Dr. Fahimi but after reading the reviews I think we'll pass.It appears that maybe we lucked out the first time by getting pregnant so fast and I don't think I want to chance feeling like a cash cow.I'm at a point in my life that I was blessed with two children the second of which popped up on his own, so a third child will simply be a bonus. I know when to count my blessing. Good luck to you all I remember those nights of praying for children and just know they will come when you least expect it.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Fahimi referred to me as "barren" and continued to put me on fertility drugs, even though my husband was the one with the problem. She didn't seem interested in his history. It's like treatment from the dark ages. Not only that, but she timed my IUIs incorrectly, two to three days late. After 2 years wasted with this treatment, I got pregnant the first month with a different clinic, which used no drugs on me whatsoever--since I'm not "barren." I now have a healthy child. I am searching for an official way to make a complaint about this practice, but am not sure how. I know the pain of infertility and do not wish other couples to go through what we did.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Dr Fahimi has been my doctor for 15+ yrs. Bedside manners are the best. Always in the back of my mind - think some testing is/was not needed. It is very much run like a business!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Awful! Terrible staff, complete lack of knowledge & gross incompetence. Misguided dosing & lack of explaination when I did super ovulation- total waste of money, time & heartache! Later I had a tubal pregnancy (after treatment) and she told me it was a good thing- yeah I got pregnant, but almost died. I asked for my records to obtain a second opionion, a year later in GR, and she nuked me. I wish I had found this site years ago. I complained to Sparrow Health System, and I'm sure I was not the only one. I can see why Sparrow closed the clinic.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

I hate this woman. She is evil and stupid. Anyone with a basic science degree could do her job. I wish I had found this site before I met her. She is rude (but very nice to my husband so I had him ask all the questions). She forgets what my history is and never read any previous history from before. DONT SEE THIS DOCTOR! WORST EVER!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr Fahimi is rude!! She told me I was told old to have a child and after months of going to her office. I had made some comments as to it takes awhile for things to happen. She told me my left overy was blocked: that was 7 months after she had tested me to see what we needed to do so that I become pregnant. I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

She is RUDE she makes you feel bad because you are in pain she told me that if you can't take this how do you expect to have a baby. I never went back and left crying and ashamed. I thought Doctors were suppose to help you not make you feel bad.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

I agree with everyone here. She has you go through very expensive and useless tests and had no solutions. She was very rude and nasty. She is very rough with exams. I can't understand why she's in this field.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. FERESHTEH Fahimi's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1967)