Ratings for Dr. Rajorshi Mitra

awsome doc, very compassionate and spent a lot of time listening, he is a true gem and takes care of my dad too.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Very kind and helpful, diagnosed my hip pain and his shot has left me pain free for almost a year, God Bless him!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

I am so happy with Dr Mitra - he is very kind and spent a lot of time listening to my father (who is 93 years old and hard of hearing); father had a corticosteroid shot in his back is back to his morning walks. I highly recommend Dr Mitra to friends and family!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr Mitra has been my doctor for years. He is very kind and actually listened to me! He acurately diagnised a pinched nerve in my back and has hel me get back on my feet. I also sent my mom to him and she was very happy! I highly recommend him without any reservations!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

Have suffered with low back pain since my pregnancy, dr mitra accurately diagnosed sacroilitis and I underwent a procedure...I have been pain free for several months. he was very thoughtful and unlike other doctors took the time to listen to me, i highly recommend him

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Wow, when I read those two other reviews I had to stop and think for a minute to be sure I hadn't written one of them myself and then forgotten about it, because I had a basically identical experience (though mercifully, I only saw this guy once). Intern did all the work, doctor marches in absurdly late and proceeds to listen only curtly to the intern and outright ignore what comes out of my mouth. After 5 minutes pronounces a diagnosis which later turns out to be completely off the mark. What an arrogant fool.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I saw Dr. Mitra at Stanford several times. His wait time is amazingly long. Even if you get the first appointment of the day, he will make you wait and doesn't respect your time. My usual wait time is 45 mins: saw the intern doctor for 10 mins and Dr. Mitra just dropped by and chats for less than 5 mins. His listening skill is weak, and is "suspicious" of his patients. He did not believe I had intermittent pain. When I tried describing it, he wouldn't listen and thought I was lying to him. His intern doctor (who did most of his work on my visit) was inexperienced also and had bad listening skill. Even though Stanford may be a good hospital, this doctor sure isn't.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Dr. Rajorshi Mitra's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Champ Va