Ratings for Dr. Lynn Burmeister

Let's get this straight! Lynn works for Monash, Monash is listed on the ASX meaning they have to meet profits and sales! FS have a procedure to follow ect so if you feel like you have been rushed to be signed up for Ivf it's cause she works for Monash IVf and not for herself! In saying that, Lynn has gotten me pregnant 2 times without IvF using Stim meds and won't do IVF with me cause she can get me pregnant other ways! So she doesn't always push people for IvF!! You need to ask the right questions!! She ain't there to be your best friend and if you have to reminder her about your history it's cause she sees 100s of people every week! She knows her stuff and is happy to work in conjunction with whatever else you want to so!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I am 29 years old and i have a history of PCOS, i visited Dr B and waited over an hour for my appointment, Dr B had all my tests and inforation as well as my husbands, she said oh why have you left it so late your 36... um no im 29, your reading my husbands paperwork. she said ok so you have 1-2% chance of getting pregnant naturally, even without seeing my husbands tests (as we didnt have time to do them before appointment) then she followed that up with saying you'll be fantastic for my statistics, i normally only treat older ladies, 29! thats a first.. then told me to go down stairs and sign up with monash ivf... i felt she was not interested in completing any of my tests or even my husband, i left very upset and wont be returning to her, i have since started seeing another specialist and called Dr B office to get my previous test results and the receptionist said no go to your gp and get a copy thanks...

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

No words star ratings say it all Please do your research and don't just go by word of mouth

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Lynn Burmeister is living off her celebrity status.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr Burmeister is a fabulous doctor. She is competent and efficient and has years of experience and knowledge. The rooms are lovely to visit and her staff friendly and helpful. She's also glamorous and urbane, yet didn't mind my young daughter climbing all over her and messing up her office! Monash IVF treatment was also easily organised and run efficiently too, with most appointments under one roof at Epworth Richmond and minor procedures at Epworth Hawthorn.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

She is a teensy bit obsessive about the IVF side of things. So if you're going to her for other issues, I would look elsewhere. Basically, she wants to put everyone on IVF, even if you tell her you don't want to or are done with having kids. She's a smart cookie, she knows where the money comes from; IVF and that's where she probably shines. She diagnosed me correctly but then refused to treat me unless I agreed to IVF. It was strange and confusing! I left in tears

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Lynn is excellent at what she does. She treated my fertility issues quicker than any other OB I had seen, and also scheduled me in for an emergency lap surgery to harvest eggs after I had been diagnosed with cancer. Her bedside manner is a little bit cool (not uncommon in an OB I have found) but she answers all questions, is never rude or dismissive, and I always felt very comfortable, particularly before surgery when she put my mind at ease. She is also realistic about treatment and options. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have seen Burmeister for around 10 years and if you want to see a doctor who schedules appointments months out, at a clinic where parking is costly and inaccessible, you have found the perfect doctor.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011

Worst experience with a doctor I've ever had. And I've had a lot. She blamed me for not having my medical records, for my illness and tried to tell me there was nothing wrong with me other than depression.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Dr. Lynn Burmeister's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1985)