Dr. Hugh Howard Culton

Ratings for Dr. Hugh Howard Culton

Culton is wonderful. We moved out of the area recently, but he took care of both my daughters growing up and we miss him. Excellent disposition, very knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Excellent doctor. He is patient, knowledgeable, and kind.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

He is great and my kids love him. They love going to the doctor. My oldest is 12 and my youngest is 2 months. He has always been able to answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Dr. Culton is my son's doctor and he has been wonderful through some serious medical issues. I will never forget the call on Christmas Eve when he was just checking to see how my son was doing after an illness. Several times he was not sure what was going on, but he was always supportive and referred me to specialist who could find the answers. This helped solve some very complicated medical issues. He is also great for the day to day with a calm and accepting demeanor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Dr. Culton was my Dr. when I was growing up, and now he is my son's. He is very comforting, calm and patient with both parent and child. He is really wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2006

Very intelligent, helpful, and compassionate. In my experience with him, he usually gets the diagnosis right the first time and effectively treats illnesses. He treats parents and patients with respect. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2005

Dr. Hugh Howard Culton's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1981)

Amerigroup