Ratings for Dr. Gary J. Kosc

His staff is so nice and helpful. Dr Kosc always sits down and actually listens to what you have to say. He always spends the time to explain everything to you.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Ive been going to Dr Kosc for 25 yrs and he is a very good doctor.He has great bedside manners and I allways felt that he truely cares.Great guy

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr Kosc is the best His staff is very helpful. He returna your calls in a timely manner. His bedside manner is superb. Very very excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I feel like I ripped him off with my measly $40.00 co-pay because he was that good! He took the time to listen and then discuss all the issues I've been dealing with. He helped me understand what may be going on. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me. My husband and I couldn't stop talking about how great this man is. I'm only at the beginning stages and still need to go for testing but he really eased my mind and I do not dread having to go back. Aside from him, the entire staff is just wonderful. They all create such a pleasant and cohesive environment.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Kosc is a good man but unfortunately allopathic medicine does not work for IBS. Seekout an alternative health practitioner and you will soon get well from IBS. Seek help elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. Gary J. Kosc's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Gary J. Kosc is a gastroenterologist with Gastroenterology Associates of New Jersey (GANJ) and is board certified by both the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Gastroenterology. Prior to his position at GANJ, Dr. Kosc was a partner at a private internal medicine practice as a gastroenterologist. Dr. Kosc is currently on the teaching faculty at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center in Paterson, NJ, where he also completed his fellowship in gastroenterology and his residency in internal medicine. He was also part of an Internal Medicine internship program (the Fifth Pathway Program) at St. Joseph’s. He received his medical degree from Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara A.C. in Guadalajara, Mexico and his Bachelor of Science in biology from St. Peter’s University in Jersey City, NJ. In addition, Dr. Kosc was named New Jersey Top Doc in gastroenterology in 2010.

• English
  • Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1980)