Ratings for Dr. Gary J. Kosc

His staff is so nice and helpful. Dr Kosc always sits down and actually listens to what you have to say. He always spends the time to explain everything to you.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Ive been going to Dr Kosc for 25 yrs and he is a very good doctor.He has great bedside manners and I allways felt that he truely cares.Great guy

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr Kosc is the best His staff is very helpful. He returna your calls in a timely manner. His bedside manner is superb. Very very excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I feel like I ripped him off with my measly $40.00 co-pay because he was that good! He took the time to listen and then discuss all the issues I've been dealing with. He helped me understand what may be going on. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me. My husband and I couldn't stop talking about how great this man is. I'm only at the beginning stages and still need to go for testing but he really eased my mind and I do not dread having to go back. Aside from him, the entire staff is just wonderful. They all create such a pleasant and cohesive environment.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Kosc is a good man but unfortunately allopathic medicine does not work for IBS. Seekout an alternative health practitioner and you will soon get well from IBS. Seek help elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. Gary J. Kosc's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "His staff is so nice and helpful. Dr Kosc always sits down and actually listens to what you have to say. He always spends the time to explain everything to yo..."

August 28, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=166924'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 6, 2014