Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Sarnataro

I believe him to be extremely caring. will answer all questions and is the ONLY doctor who can take blood without feeling pain.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I had been a patient of Dr. Sarnataro for 15 years. They generally keep you waiting 30+ minutes even when the waiting room is empty. The main problem I have is they refused to give me a referal for a specialist because there "policy" is if you haven't seen the Dr. in the last 12 months you have to com in for a visit. I was 13 months since my last visit not 18 or 24 and they refused. The receptionist was so rude and obnoxious I felt like I was calling a gas service station. I told her I had already gone to an emergency care center and they recommended I see a specialist and I had the same symptoms that I had when Dr. Sarnataro referred me to the same specialist last year. I then told her I would remove Dr. Sarnataro as my primary Dr. and she said she would call me back. When she called back she said Dr. Sarnataro told her to tell me to find another primary Dr! This practice is the most unprofessional Dr. office I have ever dealt with. Stay away!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

He is always right on the money! If you go to him long enough, he can diagnose you over the phone. He has a great memory for facts.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr. Robert E. Sarnataro's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1982)

Amerihealth