Ratings for Dr. Linda E. Rosenberg

This woman hands out pain meds like candy. She should be in jail for all the people she's killed with her over prescribing. ...for no "real" reason !

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I wish she was back she was a good doctor miss her

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I called everywhere!!! No clue how to get the medical records... She didn't even use an attorney, so can't call him...

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Q. How to obtain my medical records now? Since the office in Hammond and now Munster is closed!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

she was the only doctor who ever listened to what was really wrong with me

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Rosenberg off and on for the last 18 years, she has always treated me very well. She a good dr and has found the problems that I have. Her staff are very helpful and respectful. They take the time and explain everything to me and have always work with me if I have an issue. Excellant service!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr. Rosenberg is available 5 days a week and there when and if you need her. You couldn't ask for a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Rosenberg is a wonderful doctor. I suffered for years with pain and no one would help me, except Dr. Rosenberg. She has a great staff now and a nice new office. When I started having a lot of medical problems, I saw several doctors. Not one of them would give me an MRI or any other test. Not one of them gave me anything for my pain. I suffered for 30 years. Now, they say to me, why did you suffer so long with this, why didn't you get help. I said, I asked for help, I begged for help and got none, until I went to Dr. Rosenberg. She is the best doctor I have ever gone to. Thanks Dr. Rosenberg!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Linda E. Rosenberg's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1982)