Ratings for Dr. Joshua A. Greenwald

I got my breast done in may and I love the outcome. They look so natural, Dr.Greenwald and his staff were very informative and made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Greenwald completely changed my life! Struggling with body issues and my self confidence, Dr. Greenwald performed my breast augmentation surgery, and I have never been happier! He elevated my self confidence to a whole new level. He is incredibly caring, kind, inviting, and responsible! He is willing to do anything to ensure his patients happiness and allow his patients to look good and feel better about themselves! He is a one of a kind physician, and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I am a physician who is also a patient of Dr. Greenwald who underwent breast reduction surgery six months ago. My criteria were extremely high, both as a physician and patient, and his performance was beyond exceptional. He is extremely competent, caring and I am very, very happy with the outcome and my experience with him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

My experience with Dr. Greenwald was extremely positive. From our initial meeting I felt very comfortable with his knowledge and experience. He listened to me to get an understanding of what I wanted to achieve. The entire process was seamless from working with his staff to set up the surgery to the follow-up immediately after surgery and the appointments post-surgery. Most importantly I'm overwhelmed with the terrific outcome of the surgery! I would highly recommend anyone to Dr. Greenwald.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Doctor Joshua Greenwald is hands down the best surgeon I have ever had the pleasure to meet. On the day of my consultation I was pleased by his office and his team, and from the very first minutes I talked to him, I realized that he is so knowledgeable, skilled and professional in his field, that I had no doubt he would do a great job. Everything went smoothly, from consultation to post-op, the results are more a work of art than a simple augmentation, and I got a even better result than I ever imagined. In addition to all that, he is also very attentive, caring and will answer all your questions and doubts, which will give you a peace of mind if you are stressed about anything at all. Everything from location, to pricing, team and his work are outstanding and the best value and quality you could get. I will recommend him to everyone interested in plastic surgery and his treatments, and I surely will be back to him should I decide to have more procedures.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Greenwald is great. I had a breast reduction 5 months ago and I could not be happier. He has a lovely disposition, friendly manner, knowledgable and has a lot of patience and is happy to spend as much time with you as you need. I could not be happier. It took me a long time to do this surgery and I'm so glad that I finally did and had Dr. Greenwald perform the operation.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Greenwald. He came highly recommended and he met and exceeded all my expectations.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Greenwald is amazing! I am extremely happy with the procedures I've had done by Dr. Greenwald and would definitely recommend him! Both he and his staff are so accomodating and friendly too! Great experience all around!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Greenwald did my breast lift and implant, and I couldn't be happier! He and his staff are patient and knowledgable, and were always available to answer my questions and ease my mind of any concerns. I never had to wait too long in his office, and I always felt like a priority. My procedure went great, and my results are fantastic!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I had a breast augmentation 6 months ago and I'm very happy with the results!! I wish I did this years ago. Dr. Greenwald listened to me and did what it was I wanted and I look great!! Very happy

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Joshua A. Greenwald's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Harrison, NY