Ratings for Dr. Joshua A. Greenwald

Dr. Greenwald is great. I had a breast reduction 5 months ago and I could not be happier. He has a lovely disposition, friendly manner, knowledgable and has a lot of patience and is happy to spend as much time with you as you need. I could not be happier. It took me a long time to do this surgery and I'm so glad that I finally did and had Dr. Greenwald perform the operation.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Greenwald. He came highly recommended and he met and exceeded all my expectations.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Greenwald is amazing! I am extremely happy with the procedures I've had done by Dr. Greenwald and would definitely recommend him! Both he and his staff are so accomodating and friendly too! Great experience all around!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Greenwald did my breast lift and implant, and I couldn't be happier! He and his staff are patient and knowledgable, and were always available to answer my questions and ease my mind of any concerns. I never had to wait too long in his office, and I always felt like a priority. My procedure went great, and my results are fantastic!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I had a breast augmentation 6 months ago and I'm very happy with the results!! I wish I did this years ago. Dr. Greenwald listened to me and did what it was I wanted and I look great!! Very happy

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Great doctor! He performed my breast augmentation and it was a seamless process. Love my results and would highly recommend this office and this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Had a breast lift and augmentation August of last year. Great work, great staff, honest and forthright doctor. I would see him again no questions asked. My recovery was smooth, scars are well faded and I'm extremely happy with the results!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Greenwald operated on me in June of this year!! I couldn't be happier! I had a mommy makeover and my results are amazing!! He's caring and extremely talented. He's honest and straightforward. You never leave feeling unsure or as if you still have questions. I would recommend him highly and without reservation

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Greenwald is the best plastic surgeon ever! I love the results of my breast reduction!!! It's been 6 months since the surgery and I'm healing pretty good..

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Dr. Greenwald is amazing. I had a breast augmentation with him 3 months ago and I love it! I feel so confident now it has really given me a boost to my self esteem. Thank you so much Dr. Greenwald I am truly happy with the results and will recommend you to all my friends

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Joshua A. Greenwald's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Harrison, NY