Ratings for Dr. Joshua A. Greenwald

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Greenwald and his staff. The quality of his work, follow up, office and surgical staff, and facilities are outstanding. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Amazing experience and phenomenal results. Dr. Greenwald truly cares about all his patients and make you feel so comfortable both pre and post op. I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

After consulting with two other plastic surgeons and being very disappointed, my husband did some research for me and Dr. Greenwald came highly recommended. What convince me to go with Dr. Greenwald for a Tummy Tuck and Lipo, was the interaction I had with him on the consultation. He made me feel very comfortable by explaining the procedure step by step and was very honest about what to expect when it came to pain and how big and low the scar was going to be. Also what impressed me the most about him was how confident he was, but very caring at the same time. After the surgery he made sure he kept an open communication with me, by calling to see how I was doing or returning my calls whenever I call with a question. It has been close to 2 months since my surgery with Dr. Greenwald and I am very happy with the results so far. I would recommend Dr. Greenwald to everyone I know. Thank you so much Dr. Greenwald you changed my life.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I must say Dr Greenwald is amazing! I spent years looking for the right doctor. Consultation after consultations with other doctors and i just wasnt satisfied they was more interested in my money than anything else. I was reffered to Dr Greenwald by my bestfriend wich actually got them done with him and he did a amazing job with her. Dr Greenwald asked me what i was looking for and he showed me what was best for me and pictures of girls similar to me and results i knew he was the one after that consultation i never felt so good. He showed me the clinic and the operating room (which no other doctor did) the staff was so friendly and everything was so clean. The day of the operation everything went so smooth and everyone took good care of me and they even called me while i was at home to check up on me and make sure i was ok. Dr Greenwald changed my life completely im so confident now with my breast and size and i look amazing in them everyone compliments me and asks me where i got them done! I will definitely come back to him if i ever want to do anything else and i will definitely refer him to anyone thinking of getting breast augmentation. Thank you Dr Greenwald!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Greenwald is truly an amazing doctor! He came highly recommended from a friend, and after meeting with him I knew that he was the doctor for me. He went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% comfortable with my decision and how the procedure was going to go. The outcome far surpassed my expectations. Words cant describe how grateful I am. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Greenwald.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Greenwald is truly amazing. Words cant describe how grateful I am . He exceeded my expectations. He makes you feel so comfortable, that visits don't seem as if you were going to see your doctor but more like if you were going to visit your friend. I love absolutely love him and will forever be grateful.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Amazing job on breast augmentation. Looks natural and perfect.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Greenwald is an excellent doctor who made me feel like I was his priority. His professionalism and caring personality made every step of my procedure very comfortable. After meeting him for the first time i knew that he was the doctor i was going to choose (i researched dozens of doctors and he was the best by far.) I would completely recommend Dr. Greenwald to anyone looking for an experienced and knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Greenwald is a wonderful Doctor. He is professional and experienced. He has a way of making you feel comfortable and at ease. I researched and interviewed several doctors before choosing Dr. Greenwald and I am happy I did. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenwald to anybody looking to have any type of plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr.Greenwald preformed a tummy tuck on me and i love it. He made me feel both comfortable & confident during the entire process . 3 weeks post op i felt like a new woman. I will be forever thankful to him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Joshua A. Greenwald's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1995)

Healthnet