Ratings for Dr. Joshua A. Greenwald

I must say Dr Greenwald is amazing! I spent years looking for the right doctor. Consultation after consultations with other doctors and i just wasnt satisfied they was more interested in my money than anything else. I was reffered to Dr Greenwald by my bestfriend wich actually got them done with him and he did a amazing job with her. Dr Greenwald asked me what i was looking for and he showed me what was best for me and pictures of girls similar to me and results i knew he was the one after that consultation i never felt so good. He showed me the clinic and the operating room (which no other doctor did) the staff was so friendly and everything was so clean. The day of the operation everything went so smooth and everyone took good care of me and they even called me while i was at home to check up on me and make sure i was ok. Dr Greenwald changed my life completely im so confident now with my breast and size and i look amazing in them everyone compliments me and asks me where i got them done! I will definitely come back to him if i ever want to do anything else and i will definitely refer him to anyone thinking of getting breast augmentation. Thank you Dr Greenwald!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Greenwald is truly an amazing doctor! He came highly recommended from a friend, and after meeting with him I knew that he was the doctor for me. He went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% comfortable with my decision and how the procedure was going to go. The outcome far surpassed my expectations. Words cant describe how grateful I am. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Greenwald.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Greenwald is truly amazing. Words cant describe how grateful I am . He exceeded my expectations. He makes you feel so comfortable, that visits don't seem as if you were going to see your doctor but more like if you were going to visit your friend. I love absolutely love him and will forever be grateful.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Amazing job on breast augmentation. Looks natural and perfect.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Greenwald is an excellent doctor who made me feel like I was his priority. His professionalism and caring personality made every step of my procedure very comfortable. After meeting him for the first time i knew that he was the doctor i was going to choose (i researched dozens of doctors and he was the best by far.) I would completely recommend Dr. Greenwald to anyone looking for an experienced and knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Greenwald is a wonderful Doctor. He is professional and experienced. He has a way of making you feel comfortable and at ease. I researched and interviewed several doctors before choosing Dr. Greenwald and I am happy I did. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenwald to anybody looking to have any type of plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr.Greenwald preformed a tummy tuck on me and i love it. He made me feel both comfortable & confident during the entire process . 3 weeks post op i felt like a new woman. I will be forever thankful to him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Greenwald did liposuction for me. He was great at explaining the procedure and he made sure he delivered. I am extremely happy with my results. He is Picaso of plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Greenwald did a mini facelift for me. He is a great doctor and the improvement is so natural looking that no knows I've had face work, although everyone keeps saying how great I look and asks what makeup I am now using (ha,ha). He is very caring and knows what he is doing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I had breast augmentation surgery by Dr. Greenwald about 2 years ago. I would highly recommend him. I had tubular breasts before the surgery, so the incision was done under the nipple instead of under the breast. I had 400 cc silicone implants put in under the muscle. I was a 34A before the surgery and now I'm a 34DDD. I have been SO happy with my results. The surgery went smoothly and I was able to go back to work 4 days later. If you are considering breast augmentation, I would definitely go to Dr. Greenwald.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Joshua A. Greenwald's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I must say Dr Greenwald is amazing! I spent years looking for the right doctor. Consultation after consultations with other doctors and i just wasnt satisfied t..."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenwald is truly an amazing doctor! He came highly recommended from a friend, and after meeting with him I knew that he was the doctor for me. He went abo..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenwald is truly amazing. Words cant describe how grateful I am . He exceeded my expectations. He makes you feel so comfortable, that visits don't seem a..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing job on breast augmentation. Looks natural and perfect. "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenwald is an excellent doctor who made me feel like I was his priority. His professionalism and caring personality made every step of my procedure very c..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenwald is a wonderful Doctor. He is professional and experienced. He has a way of making you feel comfortable and at ease. I researched and interviewe..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Greenwald preformed a tummy tuck on me and i love it. He made me feel both comfortable & confident during the entire process . 3 weeks post op i felt like a..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenwald did liposuction for me. He was great at explaining the procedure and he made sure he delivered. I am extremely happy with my results. He is Picaso..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenwald did a mini facelift for me. He is a great doctor and the improvement is so natural looking that no knows I've had face work, although everyone k..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation surgery by Dr. Greenwald about 2 years ago. I would highly recommend him. I had tubular breasts before the surgery, so the incision wa..."

October 28, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Joshua" to "Joshua A."

October 20, 2013