Ratings for Dr. David M. Wanalista

Dr became irate with my son when he went for a second opinion about his diagnosis. Dr treated my son very poorly. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr.Wannalista is a very caring Doctor. I have went to him for years for arthritis of the knees. He has helped me be able to actually walk without pain. My brother,and son in law go to him also. I would recommend him to anyone with arthritis.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

After having been a patient of Dr Soloway, Dr. Wanalista is WONDERFUL. He has a great sense of humor and he numbs the area where he is giving an injection. Soloway does not do this.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I went to Dr. Wanalist 2 times. I was recommended to a rheumatologist by my neurologist apon having a high positive ANA. 1st vist he ordered more tests. 2nd visit, a whole 6 mins to tell me my autoammune proble was "probably"due to my bladder autoammune and all the other tests were normal. After getting copies of my blood wirk, there were a few abnormal test results. 1 being Vit D deficiency. I took the results to the neurologist, who then prescribed high doses of vit D. Rheumatology 101, vit D deficiency causes autoammune diseases, chronic pain, muscle pain, joint pain, headaches, poor concentration, bladder problems, constipation. All of which my symptoms were. But he said my tests were normal! My neurologist is sending me to another rheumatologist and took care of the vit D . i am so glad I second guessed myself andcasked another dr!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr wanalista is the best. very knowlegable and truly cares for his patients. when I was admitted into the hospital I refused to let them do any invasive testing until he came in since no one was taking the work up he had done out pt seriously , when Dr wanalista came in everything changed so thankful to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I've had a lot of issues with his nurse Sarah not calling me back. She has also called in the wrong prescription more than once. She is very rude and always seems like she's in a rush. Dr. Wanalista is friendly for the brief time that he does spend with me but I don't feel as though I receive adequate care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

After 10 years with another local rheumatologist, I had the great luck of finding Dr. Wanalista. He is knowledgeable and responsive. He has changed my treatment regimen to less medications with great results. I am a health care professional and recommend him to anyone who needs his specialty.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

He is very down to earth. Very knowledgeable. The staff is always helpful and punctual with appointments. I have never waited more than 15 minutes past my scheduled appointment to see him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

THE WORST!!!! HIM & HIS ASSISTANT SARAH ARE THE RUDEST UNPROFESSIONAL MEDICAL PERSONNEL THAT I EVER SAW..FORGET ABOUT GETTING A CALL BACK IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS..IF SHE DOES CALL BACK, SHE'S NASTY & HE PICKS UP FOR HER ATTITUDE, FEELING SHE IS WONDERFUL.. DOESN'T CARE ABOUT LOSING PATIENTS..HAVE READ OTHER RATINGS & NOW I FEEL BETTER KNOWING I'M NOT NUTS..HE REALLY IS A CREEP..ALSO WHEN ASKED ABOUT WHY HIS OFFICE NEVER RETURN ANY CALLS..DIDN'T CARE & MOVED ON TO SOMETHING ELSE..WHEN ASKED ABOUT PAPERWORK THAT HE WAS SUPPOSE TO FAX TO THERAPY, HE STATED THAT HE NEVER GOT ANYTHING FROM THEM..BUT 30 MIN. LATER WHEN I WENT TO THE THERAPIST THE PAPERWORK WAS SIGNED & SENT BACK TO THEM AFTER I LEFT HIS OFFICE..SO HE LIED ABOUT NEVER RECEIVING ANY PAPERWORK...JUST LAZY & RUDE DOESN'T BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HIM.. BUT ITS THE BEST I CAN STATE RIGHT NOW...WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FRIENDS OR NEIGHBORS

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Very ARROGANT!!! His nurse(Sarah)will never compare to the previous. Lisa was the best!!! He does not like when you ask questions. He just decided not to treat me anymoe, leaving me high and dry, knowing full well there aren't Rheumatologists close by. I now have a 28min ride to a new facility and Doctor. Very unprofessional. Has caused me much anguish..Never again. Cumberland Med Asso is the worst.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. David M. Wanalista's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)