Dr. Jeffrey E. Schreiber

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey E. Schreiber

Amazing!dr Jeffrey and his staff are just amazing!he handles every bit of his job with so much love!!!I am Nigerian and trust me when it he's the cheapest and best you can ever deal with.hes good at what he does.value for your money and 100%safe and painless. No scars, no tears, no knives, no downtime,timeless and best of all,u come out looking transformed....real results.i will be posting my videos and before and after photos.watch out for me!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I could not be more satisfied from the results of my breast augmentation! Dr. Schreiber and his staff presented nothing but a professional environment and I felt 100% confident and comfortable choosing Dr. Schreiber as my plastic surgeon. Never undergone an elective procedure before, I cannot express how impressed I was with Dr. Schreiber's bedside manner - before, during and after my surgery. I highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

The best experience on all levels. Dr Shreiber is amazing and so is his staff. Highly recommend him you wont be sorry .

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr. Schreiber treated me with confidence and professionalism. All procedures and treatments were explained thoroughly. All questions answered. I would definitelyrecommend.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

From the initial consultation through the procedure and follow up everyone and everything was handled professionally. I would highly recommend Dr. Schreiberand his team to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Schreiber and his staff were tremendous, everyone treated me great, the results were excellent.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Schreiber is an artist when it comes to Botox and Fillers as well as surgery. He is the best! Caring, knowledgeable, and produces great results with a myriad of procedures. Highly recommend Dr. Schreiber for any plastic surgery you may be considering. A+

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Great service and people. I was treated like family, everyone was so sweet, professional and kind... I highlyrecommend Dr. Schreiber for all cosmetic services.... Raquel Johnson

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

excellent; dr and staff explained all aspects of the procedure

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Schreiber and his staff were outstanding! From my consultation all the way down to my post-op appointments, I felt comfortable and confident after my consultation to go on with the surgery because of the officestaff's hospitality and Dr. Schreiber's reassurance. I have already recommended his office to a few friends of mine because of my amazing experience. Thank you a million to Dr. Schreiber and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey E. Schreiber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Baltimore plastic surgeon Dr. Schreiber is originally from St. Louis, Missouri. He attended a six year medical program earning both his B.A. in Biology and M.D. at the University of Missouri-Kansas City Medical School. During that time, Dr. Schreiber became a member of the Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society. He then moved to Baltimore, Maryland to complete a general surgery internship at the Johns Hopkins Hospital followed by an integrated general surgery and plastic surgery residency at the Johns Hopkins Hospital/University of Maryland plastic surgery program. He received the Upjohn award for clinical research, and he has published numerous plastic surgery articles.

• English

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

• Face-lift