Ratings for Dr. Larry Jackman

My biggest regret is going to this doctor instead of doctor mcnally like everyone told me to. Doctor jackman is all about money and doesnt care about his patients. Ive been told he is bad to his staff as well. He is rude..quick...doesnt explain his reasonings for things. He whispers so you cant understand a thing he says to you. Goes on vacation for extended lengths. Appointments are rarely on time. Thank god for his staff who are so sweet. He could learn a lot from them.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Horrible experience. The orthodontist leaves for months at a time and they book your appointments when the office is closed. My teeth were actually relatively straight when I got them on but now because of this place I have to have them on for more then 2 years. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Iv'e been going to Dr. Jackman now for almost four years and i can say they have been amazing! most of the nurses are incredibly gentle with your mouth and Dr. Jackman takes you through all of the steps you'll have to take to get perfect teeth! I highly recommend them to anyone. Iv'e been to a lot of people about my teeth and hes the only one who sold me on the idea of him giving me my dream mouth. and he delivered.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Sucks, wish there was another place to go can never get an appointment when you wants and the staff sucks too wouldn't go there

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Jackman 15 years ago and both of my children are patients now. The office staff is quick and efficient. Too busy for idle chit-chat, which is good, because some patients can go on and on, not realizing there are others waiting to check out. Dr. Jackman is professional and helpful. The only problem I have is when I try to reschedule an appointment - the wait period can be extremely long. He is a very very busy orthodontist with perhaps too many patients to accommodate adequately. That being said my overall experience has been positive.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

great orthodonist. Very goos staff and they"re amazing at their job!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Great orthodontist. Excellent and very nice staff. Never had a problem with him before.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Amazing orthodontist, great staff, and people say the secretary is stern but coming out of school in June as an Office Administrator its how you have to be with customers and its easier to have people call back for appointments then have people leave messages on answering machines. I have been going to him for eight years and haven't had nothing but great service the entire time. With him being the only actual Orthodontist and him traveling around Newfoundland to do braces for other people it's completely normal to get the answering machine but people need to have patience with doctors offices. I live in a rural community so weather always played an issue but they are really understanding and over all its a great environment with great staff that work with him and at the front desk.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Excellent Orthodontist that really knows what he's doing. Had a great experience and great results.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I dread when I have to call these people to re-book an appointment. I honestly think they just don't want to work there, I get rude treatment. I call because I'm hours away and I get someone that don't want to talk to me and rush me off the phone, quoted to me "Dr. Jackman starts work 8:30 in the morning and don't take a lunch break, he works until 1pm he has 70 clients to see in a day so your in the same boat with everyone else". Well what kinda boat is that to be in I ask? Wow, 70 clients in 6 hours, I am paying for 5 minutes of time, and handsomely at that! I thought I'd get great treatment from the Dr. and the staff. But the "Front Desk" staff sucks!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014