Ratings for Dr. Stephen Charles Vlay

Dr. Vlay is the most knowledgeable, caring and sensitive doctor I have ever met. He takes time to explain all details, answers all questions, returns phone calls, reports test results quickly, and gives you the feeling you are in great hands. He is the nicest, most compassionate and caring doctor ever. He is the BEST.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Each time I leave this office I feel so well taken care of. I never hesitate to call if I have a question and my calls are always returned in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Vlay is an amazing doctor. He is one of the most thorough and caring doctors I have been to. I have a pacemaker/ICD and it was very scary for me because it has gone off a few times. He always has the time to answer questions and concerns. The staff is also very helpful and never fail to remind me about appointments and tests that I need.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

A genuinely nice and very caring doctor. Thorough, knowledgeable and just about the nicest doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Excellent. Very knowledgeable. Kind, caring, and very considerate of his patients and their famlies. Dr. Vlay fulling explains all questions in detail.He returns his patients calls. He is available when you need him. I cannot praise Dr. Vlay enough. He is the best amoung the Best.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2005

Dr. Stephen Charles Vlay's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)