Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Howison

Wish I read reviews before making appointment. On first consultation, he recommended hearing test same day. $300+ later told there is no cure for tinnitus. Then suggested MRI. Didn't go for 3rd consult after MRI and they didn't even call to see why.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I can't believe all the negative hype about dr Howison. I thought he was good value! We had a discussion about religion, but he wasn't disrespectful, he had an opinion and wanted to be heard. I don't believe it was personal. He did go on about my ear over cleaning habits. He's not wrong there. I was grateful for his professional opinion. I thought he was well read and had a worldly experience. He made me laugh with his antics. I can't wait to take my family to meet him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Terrible consultation. $300 for less than 10mns. Didn't help trying to find a result to my throat problem. Sent me away with nothing asking me to come back in a week if symptoms persists.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

had been to him a few years ago and was the worse experience of my life, years passed and I thought surely he's changed so I went to see him again, I was so nervous before I even saw him, once I got there he acted like he couldn't pronounce my name even though he's probably seen a million people with the same name, I get inside and he begins his racist rants insulting my culture and stating that people of my nationality are dole bludgers and all on pension, He then went on to say that people of my nationality are queens at using cotton buds, I TOLD HIM IM NOT FROM LEBANON, HE KEPT GOING ON ABOUT HOW IT DOES'NT THAT MY parents or relatives are, He wouldn't let me get a word in and kept shutting me up, he was rubbing his face accusing me of lying about using cotton buds to clean my ears, At this point I was trembling and so upset, how dare he treat a paying customer in such a way, He also wanted me to move my head scarf which I did without him asking, He said 'you need to move THAT' as in my scarf, this racist old bag was soooo bloody disrespectful calling my headscarf THAT.... I WILL NEVER EVER SEE HIM AGAIN, I have INFORMED THE DR I work at not to refer patients there again, I did not go back for my results and I am seeing another dr for further treatment, He is rude, racist and abusive, He has caused me great distress and should not be allowed to operate, I could have taken this further but didn't, the department of health needs to get on to this guy....Oh and just remembered I went there for my daughter to check her ears he asked can she hear I said yes, he said then why are you here, I said because my husbands family are all hearing impaired and the dr had concerns for my daughter, this dr howison would rather you see him once you've lost your hearing... I could go on forever

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Unbeleivabley poor attitude and a disgraceful medical practioner. He is just not up to date with latest devlopments and technology in his field. You have been warned and look elshwhere there are literally hundreds of ENT's in sydney who treat you with respect and are up to date with medical changes...

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

One of the worst doctors I have ever seen, he is extremely rude, did not give me the time to explain what my problem was and just went ahead with what he thought, even if I tried to get a word in he would shut me up, he is actually very offensive and not to mention very old so I would not trust him as a specialist. Only cares about the $$$

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Never ever will myself or my husband go to this Doctor again.......

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Holy mother mary is this guy arrogant! He is a salesman not a specialist. He always try to sell you a service like an alergy test "to make sure" and then insists on taking you under the knife. We had a session to talk about the surgery, but wouldnt answer any questions because "if i told you, you would do it yourself" Are you fn kidding me? Does money mean that much to you! Id be impressed if he can even see what he is doing with a knife at that age! going to find anyone else. You have been warned

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I agree with the others. Unfortunately he just didn't listen to me, he was very rude, he insulted me many times - I would not recommend seeing him at all.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I think he has looked after me quite well ! very funny and caring x

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015