Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Howison

One of the worst doctors I have ever seen, he is extremely rude, did not give me the time to explain what my problem was and just went ahead with what he thought, even if I tried to get a word in he would shut me up, he is actually very offensive and not to mention very old so I would not trust him as a specialist. Only cares about the $$$

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Never ever will myself or my husband go to this Doctor again.......

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Holy mother mary is this guy arrogant! He is a salesman not a specialist. He always try to sell you a service like an alergy test "to make sure" and then insists on taking you under the knife. We had a session to talk about the surgery, but wouldnt answer any questions because "if i told you, you would do it yourself" Are you fn kidding me? Does money mean that much to you! Id be impressed if he can even see what he is doing with a knife at that age! going to find anyone else. You have been warned

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I agree with the others. Unfortunately he just didn't listen to me, he was very rude, he insulted me many times - I would not recommend seeing him at all.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I think he has looked after me quite well ! very funny and caring x

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

my ear got worse and I fell into depression following the procedure

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Would not recommend as a doctor who listens to what you're saying. He saw the referral letter that I came in for and already made up his mind without hearing out my explanation. He may be a good doctor as some have found but if I knew how the discussion would turn out I would have asked my GP to refer me to someone else. I left feeling frustrated. Would not recommend based on my experience. 2 days worth of pay gone in a worthless 10 minute consultation.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I went to see the doctor today and charged 300 dollars for 10 minutes checkup. I felt he is more towards making money rather than care of the patient and his staff is rude.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I must admit, he is the worst doctor I have ever seen. What absolute nutcase! He is rude, abrupt, doesn't listen to what's actually wrong, insulted me several times, is rough to the touch, thought he was gonna break me and my daughters neck. He also told me that burping is unnatural , that people can't snore when lying on their side, that adenoids doesn't have anything to do with sleepless nights... For your own mental health STAY AWAY!!!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Used Dr Howison about 5 years ago for congenital hearing loss. He is old but very experienced and I can see how some think he is unusual or abrupt. He does not suffer fools. I would not confuse that with his knowledge or ability which is highly regarded.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015