Ratings for Dr. Eugene W. Reilly

Good Doctor. has always helped me,have went to him for 20 yrs

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Went to Dr Reilly for full physical after not seeing a regular physician for over 10 years. Dr Reilly will be my primary physician from now on

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

The staff could be more effecient at taking calls from patients and relaying messages, however, usually very thourough and Dr. Reilly oftens spends time with patient and does not "rush" through one's conversation. Have been a patient for many years.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

We love Dr. Reilly. He is not only my doctor, but my husband's and daughter's PCP. He always takes his time with us, lets us ask questions, has an excellent bedside manner and is always very sympathetic to our needs. My daughter doesnt open up to many adults, but she loves Dr Reilly!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Ifdirst went to Dr.Reilly because my doctor changed her hours and with my work hours I could not physically schedule an apointment with her. I saw Dr. Reilly and thought at first he was a very plesant individual. He still is. However over time his incompetence has reared its ugly head on more than several occasions. He has become very placating, patronizing and dismissive and it seems with me at least all he wants to do is refer me to a specialist. The last incident after refering me to a specialist was nothing but tendonitis. A family doctor can't figure it out tendonitis---GIVE ME A BREAK! The wait time while he is on personal and pharmaceutical calls is ridiculous. We pay him-not them. I defiitely have made my last visit to him and returniing to my former doctor. His manners and personality are wonderful but in my opinion it stops there. His medical assistant is absolutely excellent. I often thins she does more than he does.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Reilly (and Dr. Green; both in the group) are very personable, and likeable. Unfortunately, neither one of them are very thorough. I've wondered if they are trying to save the patient or the insurance companies money. Maybe they are just rushed with the amount of patients that they have. I hate to leave because they are both great guys, but my medical needs are definitely not being met.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

Dr. Reilly is a very likeable person with a good sense of humor and personality. That's about the only positive thing I can say though. I thought he was great the first time I saw him, but as time went on the incompetencies became more evident. I came in with a sore throat once, he said he didn't need to do the strep test because it looked like an obvious case of strep. After several months, it turned out it was Mono (another Dr figured it out) and I was on antibiotics unnecessarily. Another time I went to him for bronchitus, I waited and waited in the room for almost an hour, all the time I could hear him in the other room yacking it up with a sales rep. I eventually just got up and left, it was ridiculous. I wanted to like him because he does seem like a good guy, but unfortunately simply being friendly doesn't cut it when the patient needs medical help and you're making them wait.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

Dr. Eugene W. Reilly's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)