Ratings for Dr. John C. Jeppesen

Don't let the wild-eyed viking look fool you. Jeppesen is a professional who is at the top of his game. He was accurate, thorough, and gave me a level of deep sleep I never thought possible. His office staff was very knowledgeable about what my insurance would cover, and worked with me on payments. These people are a treasure.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

I do have healthnet insurance. Dr. Jeppesen is very knowledgeable and he takes time to explain everything. He has helped me to dream again! Getting great sleep is priceless, until you get the bill but it is worth it.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Caring and knowledgeable about sleep apnea and treatment, takes time to explain things until you understand. He helped me by making me a custom mask that I use with my CPAP machine. It works better than anything I've tried and I'm grateful to Dr. J for giving me my life back! His treatment was worth every penny out of pocket, but my insurance did reimburse most of the money. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone who is struggling with their sleep apnea treatment.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008