Ratings for Dr. Leslie A. Weisberg

I went to Dr. Weisberg about 10 years ago and she was the smartest Dr. I have ever seen. I went in for allergies and asthma and she helped me so much. While I was in her office one day I broke down and told her I was in so much pain in my lower stomach. I told her I had been to 7 Doctors and they all told me it was in my head. She gave me some pain meds until she she could get me into see another Doctor. She got me into see her brother and he Michael I believe was his name found 2 tumors in my bowel that 7 other Doctors missed. I was in surgery within 9 days and finally pain free. This women and her brother saved my life. My tumors were the size of small grapefruits. She and her brother came by everyday I was there to see me. They did not operate on me so they did not have to care but they did. She and her brother are the only ones that listened to me. I will always be grateful to them. just a comment to the other review. She is a Doctor, not a dope docter "Miss Complex"

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

I agree w/ being cold I have CVID and because I also have crohn's and take pain meds, she dumped me. she called me and said i was to "Complex"

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

I came to visit Dr. Weisberg after an anaphylactic reaction. Because we were unsure of what my reaction was to, she took a great amount of time listening to me. During my visit another patient's parent became ill while in the waiting room. She quickly left to go treat this man, who was not even her patient! I find this to be a true example of the kind of service a caring physician will do. I understood why I had to wait, and even though it made me a few minutes late for work, I understood completely. Amazing enough, the doctor called me herself to follow up on the research she had done. She was so kind and personable. I find this such an amazing insight into the person she is.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

She is very expensive and by the book. She has a really cold demeanor and is extremelly moody. I did treatments for more than a year with little to no improvement. Also, she has an older nurse with attitude, and who is very rude.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

Dr. Leslie A. Weisberg's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1991)

Kaiser-Permanente