Ratings for Dr. Marc S Posner

Dr. Marc Posner has taken care of my husband and me for 35 years with knowledge, intuitiveness and always great caring and follow-through whether it be minor or major illnesses. He has been available to support us through surgeries and hospital stays, even to the extent of making a couple of house calls.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Unable to prescribe any Pain or Anxiety meds. LOST THE ABILITY TO PRACTICE PAIN MANAGEMENT TOTALLY. SEE; MD BOARD OF PHYSICIANS THEN SEARCH & YOU WILL SEE THE MANY DIACIPLINE ACTIONS. DANGER!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Posners office is always well-tuned in with my medical history as well as personal relationship. The girls there are all great and always eager to go above and beyond to help with anything I may have problems with. Only doctor I know that you can call and be seen the same day with no wait time! Best experience by far at a medical office!!! :-)

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Stay away from this doctor! He misdiagnosed my father's TIA's (mini strokes) for about 4 years. He wanted to send him to a "geriatric psychologist". He couldn't even diagnose ALL the classic symptoms. Unfortunately, we found a doctor too late to help save my father's life. He is nothing but a pill-pusher. My aunt died from diabetic complications and he told her she had to flu! The flu for 3 months? He should lose his license!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

For $140.00 CASH ONLY you can get prescriptions for NARCOTICS. This is his "PAIN CLINIC". Just make sure you have every RX they give you in your system BEFORE your appointment, even if you dont need it otherwise they will give you a 7 day supply and offer a 5 day detox program. Why would you need detox if all but one of the RXs is in your system? They are turning normal people into dependant patients. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR IF YOUR HEALTH MEANS ANYTHING TO YOU!!!! CASH ONLY? No checks or credit cards so he doesnt have to report his earnings to the IRS??? This man is not deserving to be a Doctor and in my opinion I wouldnt take my cat to see him! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

Dr. Marc S Posner's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1976)