Ratings for Dr. Carol Schmidt

Worst office to make appointment with. After 10 years of being a patient told no appointments are available for 5 months... crazy and unacceptable!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Office staff is very unprofessional and do not take client needs seriously. Billing is not consistant and code visits incorrectly when submitting to insurance and will not resubmit the claim. Looking into another provider.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Schmidt for some time. I find her very caring, knowledgable, and interested in my wellbeing. I have always been able to get an appointment promptly. Wait time inminimal.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Schmdit was great to my son and I. It may not seem like she is listening but i know she is because each time you see her she still asks about the previous problems you were having. Also, my son needed a surgery before and i had no medical. She was more concerned about my son than her pay and that is a true care taker. I will never see another Dr. She was great.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Tends to rush through a visit. Is more concerned with her questions than yours. Doesn't listen.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Dr. Schmidt treats the whole person - she is way more than a doc you just go to for a cold. She is thorough in her questions and her exam, and she calls you back. She picked up on what turned out to be cancer for me when no other specialist I was seeing figured out my problem. She bought me a lot more time than I may have had.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

friendly and nice as a person but kind of airhead-ish as a doctor

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr. Carol Schmidt's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)