Ratings for Dr. Alexander P. Anthopoulos

Went to see him twice. It felt like a drive through appointment. He stood by the door the whole time, never let me finish a sentence, was completely dismissive of my questions and kept trying to sell me an IUD to which I repeatedly said I was not interested in. I've been going to OB/GYN appointments for over 20 years and this doctor was by far the worst. I learned more about his upcoming vacation to Greece that I did about my health questions.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Anthropoulos is very knowledgeable and caring. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I felt rushed during appointments. I would not recommend Paoli obgyn.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

This was my first visit to Dr. Anthropoulos after my gynecologist of 15 years moved to Florida. I was very nervous and apprehensive, but my experience with Dr. Anthropoulos was extremely positive. He is super professional, as well as caring and thoughtful. I feel relieved to have a found a good doctor again who is very informative and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. A since my daughter was born and she is 10 years old now. he is kind, caring and has taken very good care of me over the past 10 years.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Anthopoulos is now at Paoli!! I am 5 months along and glad I left Main Line OBGYN Strattford. He along with his staff treat you very well, and really care about you and your baby. What a relief to know I have found a better choice to deliver our son in April 2012.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I love Dr. A and even switched practices so I could deliver my second baby with him. Always caring and remembers my name even when I'm not in the office. Great, great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Very knowledgable, takes time to explain and asks if you have questions too. Is a caring individual who is gentle and makes you feel at ease during exams and procedures. I know I am in good hands. He delivered my 1st child. I went to a Pap/general exam and brought my 3 children under 3 w/me and he still was patient and took the time to be kind to my children during the visit.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

Dr. A is attentive, knowledgable, and takes an appropriate amount of time with each visit. I never felt rushed or that he wasn't interested in questions or my well-being. One of his best attributes, though, is the fact that this man didn't run late on a single visit during my entire pregnancy. He's very punctual, so i could actually schedule visits during the work day and make it back to work when I promised.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

I've been seeing him for years, and I've been really happy with my care.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Dr. Alexander P. Anthopoulos's Credentials

• Spanish

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

GHI