Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Davis

Nonchalant about your concerns. Don't let him touch your hip! Bad hip repair when it probably should have been replaced. I've got a limp for life

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

He's a joke in my opinion! He should have his license taken away and be sweeping and mopping for a living. I'm turning 60 years old and this is the WORST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH !!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Suppressing evidence of work injuries for that state of alabama, not willing to give patient copies of medical records, my relative has screws and plates installed in their neck a dr davis wrote a letter stating there was only 9% impairment for the surgery and the blunt force head trauma and contusion. Please find another MD if you are reading this or have a good attorney.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

My appointment was at 9:00 AM. I was actually 2 minutes late. When I arrived, there was a waiting room full of people. Several also had appointments at 9:00. After waiting for 2 hours and 45 minutes, I finally was called to the back. I could hear him talking to the people in the waiting room next to me. I recognized them as one of the others with nine o'clock appointments. I thought that would mean I would be next. While he was talking to them, the PA came knocking on my door. Nice kid. He gave me a quick physical. And then I waited. And waited. And waited. Finally, i had had enough. At 1:30, I still had not seen the doctor, but I wasn't waiting any longer. I have no idea what his bedside manner is, what his expertise is, or how helpful he could be. I didn't see him. I understand that schedules can get backed up. I am not unreasonable, but 4/12 hours in a doctor's office is preposterous. Other than the PA, I found his staff to be aloof, unorganized, and frankly, unprofessionally dressed. I have not found a way to contact the gentleman by email, but they do not appear to list one on the website, so I guess I will have to let him know my displeasure through snail mail.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I was very nervous about going to Dr Davis after reading some of the reviews. I didn't experience and of the negative things that I read. Dr Davis went over my x-rays and MRI in detail answered all of our questions and let me chose my treatment. He was very polite and had an excellent bed side manner. I know that everyone is entitle to their own opinion and I am glad I didn't let the negative comments influence me to see someone else. GREAT EXPERIENCE with a GREAT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Uncaring ..told me to go straight back to work ..with pain in back and legs ..my mri proved i was in pain. I think he stereo types medical personnel ..i just want my back fixed not drugs!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

DON'T CHOOSE/GO TO DR DAVIS!! Your wait time will be OUTRAGEOUS!! 2 hours in the waiting area, another 1-2 hours when you go to the back to be examined . His bedside. Manner is AWFUL! Dr Davis leaves the door open when he examination you, he cut you off when your asking questions, 10 minutes is all your give after waiting for hours just be seen. Dr Davis and his staff are rude, uncaring people who care only about how much to charge your insurance company. I was charge for a xray I never took. Dr Davis doesn't care about how much pain your in, you can walk in with you spine hanging out of your back and he'll tell you, that's normal.. Go see your primier doctor, if your not satisfied with my answers. That will confuse you even more, because your primary sent you to him!! it's all about the money. DR Davis doesn't follow up with your primary Doctor on your condition. I WOULDN'T WISH DR DAVIS ON MY WORST ENEMY ... What's so sad, there nothing that can be done about Davis ABUSE ..

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

I never know what I have to pay while at the doctors office. The office staff for some reason can never figure out what my co-pay is. They have to bill me later and it usually takes about a month to get the bill. If you make an appointment with Dr. Davis do not plan on being seen on time. You will probably spend 4 to 6 hours at the office even if you make an appointment a month out. The office is unable to make and keep there appointments on time.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Waiting room wait was two hours and back room wait was almost two hours, and he never apologizes. He trivialized my symptoms and the diagnoses of other physicians. Never once examined me with my diagnos is of herniated discs. Tried everything to make my work comp injury very small when in fact I had to have three different surgeries when he said nothing was wrong. Find another doc. I don't feel he is more concerned about making work comp happy, NOT treating the patient to the best of his ability. Believes that patients should work in unbelievable pain.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Michael E. Davis's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1997)

Kaiser-Permanente