Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Davis

Wait for 4 hours just to be seen for 10 minutes. He overbooks patients which is medical malpractice. Doesnt take time to listen to patients because he overbooks. I fired him and am moving on to someone else. This guy is horrible and I sure will not let him cut on me. He likes to prescribe cocktail drugs without listening to you first. This guy is just a cash machine and really does not seem to care about his patients. He just moves them in and out like a cattle call. Terrible person.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

horrible staff, 4 1/2 hour wait. Orders multiple test and duplicates. Sees the problem but wont treat it. And by God dont ask for anything for pain from this AOS even after failed surgery. He refers you for injections but not mgmt. Staff and nurse Liz rude!!! Dont expect a call back that day. The old manager is gone, thank god, but the other one O'neil is worse. He doesnt call you back at all. Stay away from Thronberry - he is the devil and so mean. He botched my foot surgery. Didnt give me any help (by myself) ask for SNF for a week, no way, didnt get walker or teaching at Jackson SUrg Center (stay away - nurses and staff horrible). Fell 3 times that night and Dr Bennett was on call - told me to keep crawling on my stomach to the bathroom and ask if he could pray for me. That was it. I had no strength to crawl so I lay on floor and cried for hours. Then inched my way back to living room. The church got me a walker. Thronberry didnt care at all. I know have bad infection and sharp horrible pains. No help. I rate this practice and so called MD a BIG FAT ZERO beware drive to B'ham!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Nonchalant about your concerns. Don't let him touch your hip! Bad hip repair when it probably should have been replaced. I've got a limp for life

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

He's a joke in my opinion! He should have his license taken away and be sweeping and mopping for a living. I'm turning 60 years old and this is the WORST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH !!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Suppressing evidence of work injuries for that state of alabama, not willing to give patient copies of medical records, my relative has screws and plates installed in their neck a dr davis wrote a letter stating there was only 9% impairment for the surgery and the blunt force head trauma and contusion. Please find another MD if you are reading this or have a good attorney.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

My appointment was at 9:00 AM. I was actually 2 minutes late. When I arrived, there was a waiting room full of people. Several also had appointments at 9:00. After waiting for 2 hours and 45 minutes, I finally was called to the back. I could hear him talking to the people in the waiting room next to me. I recognized them as one of the others with nine o'clock appointments. I thought that would mean I would be next. While he was talking to them, the PA came knocking on my door. Nice kid. He gave me a quick physical. And then I waited. And waited. And waited. Finally, i had had enough. At 1:30, I still had not seen the doctor, but I wasn't waiting any longer. I have no idea what his bedside manner is, what his expertise is, or how helpful he could be. I didn't see him. I understand that schedules can get backed up. I am not unreasonable, but 4/12 hours in a doctor's office is preposterous. Other than the PA, I found his staff to be aloof, unorganized, and frankly, unprofessionally dressed. I have not found a way to contact the gentleman by email, but they do not appear to list one on the website, so I guess I will have to let him know my displeasure through snail mail.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I was very nervous about going to Dr Davis after reading some of the reviews. I didn't experience and of the negative things that I read. Dr Davis went over my x-rays and MRI in detail answered all of our questions and let me chose my treatment. He was very polite and had an excellent bed side manner. I know that everyone is entitle to their own opinion and I am glad I didn't let the negative comments influence me to see someone else. GREAT EXPERIENCE with a GREAT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Uncaring ..told me to go straight back to work ..with pain in back and legs ..my mri proved i was in pain. I think he stereo types medical personnel ..i just want my back fixed not drugs!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

DON'T CHOOSE/GO TO DR DAVIS!! Your wait time will be OUTRAGEOUS!! 2 hours in the waiting area, another 1-2 hours when you go to the back to be examined . His bedside. Manner is AWFUL! Dr Davis leaves the door open when he examination you, he cut you off when your asking questions, 10 minutes is all your give after waiting for hours just be seen. Dr Davis and his staff are rude, uncaring people who care only about how much to charge your insurance company. I was charge for a xray I never took. Dr Davis doesn't care about how much pain your in, you can walk in with you spine hanging out of your back and he'll tell you, that's normal.. Go see your primier doctor, if your not satisfied with my answers. That will confuse you even more, because your primary sent you to him!! it's all about the money. DR Davis doesn't follow up with your primary Doctor on your condition. I WOULDN'T WISH DR DAVIS ON MY WORST ENEMY ... What's so sad, there nothing that can be done about Davis ABUSE ..

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Dr. Michael E. Davis's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1997)