Ratings for Dr. Lam Stephen

I have been seeing Dr Lam for about ten years. He is an excellent doctor. He cares about his patient very much. He is very patient and understanding. I am lucky to be his patient.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

My dad was referred to this doctor re. his COPD medication which was causing severe dry mouth, to the point where sleeping and eating becomes a huge issue. Dr. Lam was rushing out the door after 5 minutes into the appointment, so we didn't even have enough time to address all of the concerns. My dad was told the side effect of dry mouth is inevitable, and that it's either dry mouth or not being able to breathe. My dad was admitted to the ER and a new COPD medication was given. The problem with the dry mouth was solved almost immediately. If he would take the time and give enough care to his patients, my dad would not have to suffer for months.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr Lam is very knowlegeable, very kind & very helpful. I am very lucky to be his patient. He is punctual and attentive to patient's cncerns. He is an extraordinary doctor!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Just got some initial consultation with the doctor. So far so good.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008