Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Everson

I have seen Dr. Everson for approx. 7 or more years. He is always hurried and never wanted an appointment to go 15 minutes. I had major issues starting back up on Lexapro and called and left his nurse a message for help and got a voicemail back saying Dr. E wasn't even going to discuss it and that he had done all he could do and to find another Dr.. I then got a letter that I was being fired for missing appointments. Never missed an appointment and only called nurse a couple times in years.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I was shocked by his total lack of empathy. He was extremely quick with the RX pad and prescribed many meds. Not at all what I had hoped for in a Dr.of Psychiatry.I did not return after my initial visit.I was simply appalled by his lack of concern.He was very cold and extremely quick to get me out his door.I left not knowing my diagnosis Just with a lot of RX's.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

michael has perscribed a family member of mine something that has proven to be harmful instead of helpful. he has been made aware of this and refused to change it.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr Everson was wonderful, polite, and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Excellent Doctor

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

WARNING: Michael J. Everson is an unethical doctor. His medical license should be revoked.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr. Michael J. Everson's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)