Ratings for Dr. Nathan G. Momberger

Best of the best in every deoartment! My knee replacement was amazing easy. The surgical pain was noting compared to the pain prior to surgery.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

My husband and I have had multiple joint replacements Dr. Momberger recently had to revise my hip that was done by another office only a year prior. We wouldn't go anywhere else! His demeanor, professional attitude, knowledge, and ability to make his patient completely understand the issue and correction gave us the feeling of security and confidence we needed to heal after surgery. He is booked out many months, but it's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Monberger and his staff were excellent to me. Very professional and responsive. My two new hips groove, baby.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Nathan momberger only treats patients his staff likes BUT u hav to talk to his staff if u hav a medical concern like if u fell and are awaiting surgery just til ur employer deems u can get approval off for a much needed surgery- BUT u are worried about ur pain and even though u don't ask for or get pain meds from any doctors - his staff will note your file that your a problem and just want pain meds. Than when u finally get to see drmomberger after waiting over an hour or two - he will give you 5 min and in that 5 min he will lecture you on how he will not give you any pain meds and act mad at you like your being scolded. You won't get why but it's because his staff wrote negative things about you in your file and he ONLY listens to them not to his patients. It's very sad that some doctors don't think about there patients and ea patient is different and they are only able to earn an income because they hav patients that show up give there insurance info and money to there staff which pays them and there bills . There is no need to scold a patient . Just ask the patient wag happened when they called and ask them what's causing there pain ?? Otherwise - help them - please - that's why we go to doctors -we don't enjoy waiting 2 hours and 3 mos to see you but we do cause we care about our health and want to get better.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

A doctor takes on a great responsibility when he opens his doors to serve the public. He is responsible for the care and healing of patients / people through word and deed. This responsibility extends to those of the doctors office staff as well. Dr Momberger is a highly trained doctor well versed in his ability to carry out responsibility as an orthopedic surgeon, BUT, the follow though and clear communication to his staff is lacking, and since they run the front and back office are equal critical and important to the final out come of the patients well being.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr mombergers office wait time is above 2 hrs and when I called and asked questions concerning pain while waiting for a hip procedure his nurse noted my file wit negative comments even though I was in excruciating pain and I didn't ask for pain meds nor have I ever been able to tolerate pain meds before and I was simply scared and wntd help and instead when I did get in to see him,he had read her notes and he treated me bad. I wasn't asked about my side of what exactly was said and he clearly believed just his staff even though I had an earlier surgery with him and there were no issues. I had to find another dr just becuz of his office staff gossip. I don't understnd why the patient isn't important if there able to operate and take our payments from us and our insurance? I was just disregarded and all he cd have done was at least ask me what happened. I have never been treated so bad by a medical office and someone needs to be speaking up for the patients that can't defend themselves

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Momberger is excellent in every way. I think that he is entirely knowledgeable in every aspect of his specialty. He is a wonderful, helpful doctor and I found he was thorough and caring. I highly recommend him. He is quite brilliant and yet very down to earth and approachable.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Three years ago I walked into Dr Mombergers office in significant pain. He diagnosed the problem and offered me options. I started out with the lesser in hopes that surgery could be avoided, it wasn't and my right hip was replaced. I found Dr Momberger to be professional, highly skilled, and caring. I did have issues post op due to a reaction / side affect to an antibiotic I was given during the procedure, Dr Momberger worked with me. His nurse was caring, the front office cold, the PA dropped the ball completely.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

I would have to disagree with the negative comments on here. Dr. Momberger helped me a lot, I have battled hip pain for years and went to many doctors and none of them knew what was wrong. I went into to his office and he knew exactly what was wrong and the options to fix it in only one visit. He did a great job on my surgery and now my hip is a lot better and feels a lot better. Thanks to him and his PA. It took some time to get appointment but it was worth it with the outcome!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Momberger will drop any patient that has any questions or needs any pain medicine. there is something wrong with his staff that they also complain about patients and than "tattle" to Dr. Momberger and than instead of "listening" to the patients, Dr. Momberger has so much money that he simply drops the "patient". It is true about the comments that he is very "selfish" and self absorbed and as long as you don't have any "opinions" or ask for pain medication than he'll take your money and treat you. Otherwise he could care less and doesn't need to be bothered. I'm sure he has "dropped" or let go many patients since he "picks" and "chooses" who he wants to see.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Nathan G. Momberger's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

AHC