Ratings for Dr. Desmond Viegas

I have seen this doctor several times. Unfortunately, I found him not too helpful! He seems to be impatient and rush to be done! Keeps you waiting for getting your prescription after you are done!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Viegas has horrible bedside manner. I have never left a practitioner's office in tears before until I saw him for what should have been a simple quick visit for a prescription refill.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

The worst doctor ever. Incompetent. Outrageously incompetent. Would never recommend to anyone. Can't even understand what he is looking at. Can't distinguish between a speck of dust and a wart. What a shame. Some students are finishing at the bottom of a class, dr. Viegas is no doubt one of them.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. Viegas is not the best doctor I have seen but he is certainly not the worst!It is hard to evaluate his performance after seeing him for only a few times. He does give the impression that he seems to always be in a hurry, ...a sign of the times, perhaps.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

He always seems to be in a hurry and to me, he lacks any real genuine interest in the well being of his patient. I have various physical and mental problems and his only helpful recommendation was really more exercise. His tone borderlines condescending and many times told me basically to suck it up, and that the physical ailments are nothing serious. He would not even consider any Disability Forms application because I did not work in a dangerous field nor do I have PTSD even though I have been out of work for more than 5 years due to a mental breakdown. For his lack of empathy, I try to actually avoid him at the Kensington Medical Clinic now.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Ill say hes rude and i cant even explain him everything.He like alwy on the hurry .And i waited for 1h . At least he explain me what i have exactly .He s better that other doctor had see, but i will not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Viegas does a thorough check-up, follows-up and cares. The best!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I found this doctor judgemental, disinterested and lacking in knowledge with no compassionate skills. I would recommend that no-one see this doctor; and believe he should be aware of his incompetence.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I found him very helpful. He is not talkative, but does check up step by step.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

he saw him few times in kensington square walk clinic. I like him, he is very careing doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012