Ratings for Dr. Marshall Thomas Hale

I can't believe anyone would see this doctor more than once. For years I've had issues with allergies and had seen him about a sinus infection. He refused to treat me and when I mentioned my allergies he snickered at me. I went to another doctor and later had allergy tests that confirm I have year round allergies. Since then I've received allergy shots and have learned to manage them so that I don't have sinus infections all the time.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Hale has been my MD since childhood, I am a Registered Nurse and I have complete faith in him as a professional, he has the utmost knowledge and is compassionate to his patients, I cannot believe these poor ratings out here about him. He will take the time to explain any issues you have and I would never see another GP in this town besides him!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

His standard answer was "its a virus going around" and he wouldnt prescribe any meds to combat it no matter many times I went to him for it! I went to another Doctor and I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Im now doing much better and looking forward to a better future!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2006

I had a problem with always getting strep and my tonsils would become very enlarged and cut off my breathing. He would not refer me to have them removed because he said I would die during the surgery. I went to a different Dr. and they refered me ASAP. Now, I have no tonsils and healthy as can be!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2005

Dr. Marshall Thomas Hale's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Jacksonville, IL