You may also like

Rate Dr. Fadi Tarazi

Dr. Fadi Tarazi's Ratings

I can not say "run" loud enough. Do not go to this Dr. I had a straight forward clean break that according to the surgeon I ended up going to should never have needed surgery. Fadi completely ignored my concerns with his method of dealing with my broken humerus. I could feel the bone poking out into my skin. He didn't even look at it just said "who's the doctor here. After 4 months of his repeated mess ups I ended up having to have surgery. As I said "run".

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2794995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I highly recommend this doctor and his office!!! The doctor took his time to explain the procedure, he was very kind and most importantly he performed an excellent surgery. The receptionist just mirrored the doctor. She was always kind, professional and carrying. She was extremely helpful after the surgery when she handled patiently my numerous phone calls. Every time I called she answered all my questions, made me smile and encouraged to call again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Fixed my shoulder problems with little pain and my range of motion is coming back faster than I thought. Two weeks after my surgery and everything is fine so far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Amazing doctor! Fixed a botched surgery done by Dr. Parfitt. I'm very active and would have been left a cripple unable to run for the rest of my life, if I hadn't seen him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][810692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

I decided to go to a private clinic for shoulder surgery after having doubts about the procedure [open bankart] suggested by him. I was told by another surgeon: "I don't know what they are doing in Burnaby, but may-be his skills need to get updated. Arthroscopic surgery is international standard now. What Dr. Tarazi suggested used to be the standard. I wouldn't want to get treated by him." The difference for me would’ve been 8-10 months recovery versus 3-6 with arthroscopic surgery. Less invasive procedure can also mean much less pain and pain killers which have lots of side effects. Summary: I have lots of respect for Dr. Tarazi's due to his skills. I was also told that he knows arthroscopy. It's worth it discussing with him what procedure you prefer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][810693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2011

Dr. Tarazi did refer me to a private MRI at the False Creek Clinic which cost me $500 but it expedited my surgery and was worth it for me. (I got the call from St. Paul's for my MRI two days after my surgery and over 7m after my referral.) Dr. Tarazi did seem a little rushed when I saw him but he knows his stuff and on surgery day he was awesome with his bedside manner. He rebuilt my knee ligaments with some of my hamstring and three years later I refer to that knee as my bionic knee! He also was respectful of my refusal of some of the pain meds and the nerve block in my leg on surgery day. I told him I didn't need it and he did not push it. Most of all I cannot thank him enough for the amazing job he did on my knee! You should see me kick the soccer ball now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][810691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

Dr. Tarazi did an excellent job on my ACL reconstruction, I had a great experience not only dealing with him during my follow up appointments and before surgery, but also Karen (the receptionist) was very helpful and kind. Very highly recommended if you require knee surgery!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][810690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

awesome,fast, ontime,and very clean and nice work on my knee ( ACL repair).it is look like ,I cut my leg when I was shaving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][810689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2011

Had an excellent experience in all categories. Did an ACL revision, after the first one went bad, performed by another surgeon. He is very personable, and was at my bedside before and after the procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][810688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Tarazi is a pleasure to have as a treating orthopedic physician. His manner is exemplary and he is a credit to the medical profession. I have not had the luxury of dealing with such an informative and pleasant doctor in many, many years. He goes to lengths to make himself available to his patients and takes whatever time is needed to make sure that he is thorough in his analysis and provides complete knowledgable feedback.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][810687].votes_count ]]