Ratings for Dr. George M. Bright

Dr.Bright is by far the best Dr. I have ever had! I have actually switched him to my primary care doctor and I am a 31 year old male so I am hardly a child anymore but I was first referred to him at age 13 due to the loss of my brother in 1996 , and I will not ever go to anyone other then him or someone he would refer me too! This man literally changes lives! Thanks so Much for all you guys do Dr.Bright

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr.Bright is amazing,if you really want help.I have been a patient for over a yr now&I can say HE helped get me off narcotic pain meds another dr put me on.He is almost always on time,if not early.He sees you in his office,where it is very Texan/Cowboy.He is very candid.He knows you,really,before you know yourself again.He is very careful of what he gives you&will tell you upfront'if you fall,Iwe are here to catch you.that doesn't mean you give up'&';if you abuse a med I give you,I will take it'.He doesn't play,but that is needed in some cases.I see him for Addiction/Psych issues.He has totally changed my life.You can be open with him without feeling judged.He cares.As for after hrs,he actually gave me his cell number,to use,if I needed him.I know!Unheard of.But I think he wants to help you.Which is rare today.He explains what to do,if pain meds are needed.Like I have dental work soon&had a test in the past.I would HIGHLY recommend Dr.Bright.You will NOT find another dr like him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Bright and his staff are without a doubt the best in their field!!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Dr. Bright is one of the best doctors I have seen, and I have seen quite a lot, unfortunately. One of the main things I like about him is that he actually cares about his patients. When I go in for my appointment, he talks to me about my day to day life, how things are going, work, etc. He is very candid and open, making him seem like a regular person, as opposed to many doctors, who only seem to want to get to the next patient. He will take the time needed for your appointment, and to get you the care you need. Dr. Bright has worked with me on payment and obtaining free meds,as I do not have insurance. He also keeps a pager on for when he is not at the office, such as evenings or days off. From my experience, on the few occasions when I have needed to contact him after hours, he has returned my phone call within ten minutes. That alone in the medical field, is almost unheard of. I have also seen him give care to patients free of charge, as they were unable to afford the appointment.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr.Bright works with a lot of patients, giving some free care. As far as I know his specialities are ADD,ADHD,Adolescent addiction care,pain management, and aviational physicals. Dr. Bright writes numerous articles for ADD drugs. He is very very very upfront during first interview. He will ask you 'you use a rubber?' He also teaches young men how to check for pre-canerous lumps in testicles. He does aviational physicals so when he looks you over he does some checks that you may not be expecting because of his years of experience he knows what to look for. He's very busy and sometimes his patients run over when in therapy with him. Dr. Bright is very good about getting everyone in and will stay late if necessary, even skips lunch when has to. His candor is much for some, but for me, its refreshing he talks like a normal person, not a doctor. He'll even joke with ya sometimes.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. George M. Bright's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1961)