Ratings for Dr. Samuel Olupona

Very kind, knowledgeable, no-nonsense. Delivered our fourth kid with no problems at all.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Olupona and the staff at Stevenson Memorial Hospital delivered my son in Jan 2015, and he was AMAZING. From start to finish he remained calm under pressure and was reassuring and comforting when things went a bit downhill! My c-section healed quickly and I was back to normal in no time!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I had the good fortune to meet Dr. Olupona January 2016. Dr. O is a very compassionate Doctor who listens to your concerns and takes the time for you during your appointment. I was scheduled for surgery in March 2016 and can say that I have recovered with excellent results. I am in my mid fifties and have had appointments with other gynaecologists over the past five years. Dr. Olupona was the first to really explain what was going on with my body in clear concise terms. Great sense of humour and really puts his patients at ease! Dr. O's practice is in the Alliston hospital, so sometimes there can be a small wait time before appointment depending on time of day, but never very long.He is always concerned and or apologetic if you have to wait. Excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

If this is the Dr. Olupona from Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada he is an amazing doctor . I just wanted to tell him that he was so helpful in telling me about my hysterectomy and fibroid tumors I had. He is an excellent doctor and makes you know that he cares very much about his patients and their health. Thank you for being such a wonderful doctor and human being. C R

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I have been suffering with endometriosis for almost 5 years now. I have been to 4 Dr 's and a pain management clinic. None of them cared, just kept telling me to learn to live with it and try these drugs. Dr. Olupona actually knows what he's talking about and is knowledgeable about this disease. This is the first time I have actually been able to enjoy my life again and been able to return to work!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Great doctor. Very patient and compassionate about what he does.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Best man I know! He saved my life and gave me life I'm forever greatful for him and Laura

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr Olupona has beenmy doctor for over 5 years. I started seeing him due to excessive bleeding, he than assisted me with my infertility and in the end delivered me a baby boy three years ago. I was extremely high risk and he was so calming and knowledgeable. My husband and I are starting to try again and I cannot imagine having any other doctor. Oh and his receptionist Laura is AWESOME!!!!! Thank you both!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

This doctor was supposed to be our OB we met with him twice on our third visit at 35 weeks his office was empty and nobody at the hospital knew where he went or why.. There was mixed stories we were told within several weeks of trying to contact this doctor, his phone number kept saying mail box full.. Midland hospital never heard of him before and orillia said they thought he went to Alliston.. With no phone call or anything letting us know to maybe find a new doctor or even when they would be moving we were left hanging! Recently sick with the flu, which dehydrated me causing an irritated uterus, contractions, I went to my local hospital they asked who my OB was I said it used to be him but didn't know where he went they than tell me oh he's here.. They took it upon themselves to call him to see what he would do with me, he called back every half hour to the hospital to see how I was doing which was a shock after the last month of not hearing from him, he than showed up at 8 pm to the hospital, did an internal exam and said I can go home.. I asked about what happened recently he says they moved, changed the number etc.. How was I supposed to know that? He apologized and told me to try calling his new office this Tuesday around 10am to see if they are open yet.. So I decided to find a new doctor who took me on with such short notice and only weeks left in the pregnancy because at this point I need some kind of plan not just call me and see if we're open, after I have no been seen by him in a month due to his Unprofessionalism , I know everyone has a different opinion.. So if there was anyone else left hanging by this office and wish to continue with them, he is now threw midland hospital - and the office is in Penetang located on the Main Street I believe he said 109 .. Wish yous all the best

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Worst most unprofessional medical office I have ever walked into.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015